OPI Nicole Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Love OPI brand! their polish comes in a million colors and they go on smoothly and do not clump. My only gripe is that they can run on the pricy side so I usually stock up when the stores put them on clearance to make room for the new seasonal colors.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not really sure how OPI and Nicole by OPI are different. This chips just like any other polish..

• cutsiecow By  cutsiecow
    08.24.19

Love OPI polishes! They are pricey, but worth it. Love there color ranges.

• Tannerbabes19 By  Tannerbabes19
    06.18.19

Great Polish!

This polish gives me a great bold look and it only takes one coat. The best part about this nail polish is that it dries super quick and does not chip off of my nails when i am snorkling and in the water a lot.

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    03.26.19

Just an "ok" nail polish

OPI has a variety of colors to chose from however this nail polish is a little on the pricy side. I like how you can chose different colors but the color does not last that long on your nails after applying. Not sure if I would recommend this to others.

• cassandrametz96 By  cassandrametz96
    03.21.19

Great

Great nail polish that does not clump up or dry to quickly as your applying it . They have a big verity of colors . The brush applicator is very nice . The nail polish it self will last a while without having to re apply . Kind of pricey but worth every penny

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Get them all

My favorite nail polish. Goes on great, last long, no clumps, great selection of colors!!!

• Carahanna959800 By  Carahanna959800
    04.15.18

I absolutely love opi nail polish hoses on smooth great color and best of all no clumping

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

OPI Nail Polish

I love OPI Nail Polish I love the varieties of colors, it's long lasting I recommended

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Opi Nicole Nail Polish

Opi Nicole is a wonderful polish that lasts for days without needing to reapply and no chipping off with the color!!

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

this is a long lasting nail polish and I love it. it comes in so many awesome colors

• samm86 By  samm86
    10.09.17

Great Nail Polish

I love the color. It lasts and looks beautiful and usually nail polish doesn't hold up well on my nails. Love it.