Fox Glee

Fox Glee

4.2
              Rated #71 in Television Shows
51 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

i really dont understand the hype people give glee i do not like it at all

I took the time to watch this show GLEE and was extremely upset by the material. First of all, I have to commend the actors on their awesom muscial talents. They are phenomenal!!! However, the story content was EXTREMELY upsetting especially if the target audience is 13-17 year olds. Where is the sense of morals? It seemed like EVERY student was involved in sexual relationships, whether hetro, bi or gay, at an alarming acceptable rate. While I do not live in a dream world, I do believe that promoting open sexual relationships to young adults or anyone for that matter WITHOUT explaing the risks and possible negative outcomes is IRRESPONSIBLE. Wake up!! Stop promoting this behavior!! Perhaps try showing how some teens are working hard to be responsible and still having fun WITHOUT promiscuous irresponsible behavior !!!

I used to love this show. It was all about the kids and their singing. Now the show is ridiculous. It's more about teaching people lessons rather than being entertaining. It's no longer fun.

What happened here? This show started out fantastic. Talented actors, watchable show, interesting story line. For all of two seasons. After that... I don't even know what happened. I mean it just went all over the place. It got to the point where I just started watching the musical numbers and fast forwarding the plot. That didn't help to wonder what happened. That only showed that many, many missed opportunities occurred over the years of erratic writing and direction. They bring back missed characters to show that they could have done some incredible things with them when they had them and just didn't. Then poof, gone again. They're in Ohio, they're in New York. There's new high school students you wonder why anyone would care about. All the while there's this incredibly talented cast that could pull off anything getting handed whatever it is that the writers have handed them since season two that passed as a script. I can't wait to see these actors and actresses in other things that will properly display their talent as the show began to.

I am not really much of a fav. Yes the kids are talented singers but it story behind the whole show is sorta lame and unappealing.

I loved this show up until this last season as something about it changed when the main characters graduated from high school and moved on, I didn't so much like the story lines even if the singing and performances have always been amazing.

I was a die hard gleek up until the last season. I still have not made it through last season yet.

Glee was cute the first season , after that its more like been there... done that

This show was so awesome when it first started, but I think maybe it has lost it's touch in last season.

The first two seasons were great! After that it went downhill quickly. The last season was unwatchable. It used to me fun, witty and quirky and now it's just uncomforatble to watch.

The early seasons were phenomenal.. However, I must say that the newer episodes are not as moving and as mind-blowing as the earlier ones but definitely a good show that I would watch any day.

I like the show, they always use the most catchy songs and I find my self singing them for the rest of the night.

I really enjoyed seeing the first 2 seasons of this on Netflix. The music has me singing along. Really entertaining show.

grandma2, I totally agree with you. I would give it 5 stars because I love the music and I can't wait for the new episode each week. It's the kinda show you ask your co-workers if they caught last night's episode.... BUT, please, please, please... let the gay stuff go. I love how over the top most of the storylines are, but I don't let my kids watch, just because of the "OK to be gay" theme.