Schick Quattro for Women Trim Style Razor & Bikini Trimmer

Schick Quattro for Women Trim Style Razor & Bikini Trimmer

4.1
              Rated #20 in Shaving & Hair Removal
47 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I really like this product. I did take the guard off for a closer shave every time I used it. The problem that I had is after about 2-3 months the trimmer died. I thought it was the batteries and changed them and still did not work.

Pass Too bulky and I've never had so many nix and cuts. There are better razors out there, so go find something else.

I like the actual quattro razor, but the trimmer was incredibly diappointing. Save your money and just get the regular razor.

I don't use the trimmer side much; it doesn't seem close enough to use on my bikini line - I will stick with my husbands electric shaver for that; but the razor is AMAZING, not cuts, smooth and doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated. I love it!

I received this razor in the mail for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I've been using it almost daily for the past month or so. I normally use cheap, disposables so the first thing I noticed was the difference in weight. It's noticeably heavier and the handle is much thicker. I liked that much better - I felt like I had more control. The entire handle is rubber which makes gripping it much better. No unexpected slips or turns from wet hands! One thing I didn't like is the placement of the button for the trimmer. I have inadvertently pushed it while shaving multiple times. It startled me each time I did it, and one time I cut myself as a result of it. I haven't cut myself shaving in at least 14+ years! The razor itself has 5 blades. I noticed it gets all the hairs in one pass! They're surrounded by plastic though I'm not sure what purpose that's supposed to serve. I wish it wasn't there - I feel like it makes it more difficult to get to smaller nooks & crannies. The moisture strip is great and still going strong after a month. The trimmer itself was a let-down. The white cap allows for multiple lengths, but they are all too long. I took it off altogether and the trimmer was still subpar. I had to go over the same spot multiple times just to see it still leave most of the hair untouched. I think maybe it was due to my hair "down there" not being long enough to fully appreciate it's use. I asked my husband to try it since he was due for a trim anyway. It worked much better for him even with the white cap on. He said it was too much work to use and he could just use a pair of scissors to do the same thing in less than half the time. Overall: Pro's: great razor, high quality moisture strip, rubber handle Con's: trimmer too easily to unknowingly activate, trimmer more trouble than it's worth, plastic "bumper" surrounding razor blades

I agree about the lack of closeness on the trimmer. However, my biggest complaint is that mine stopped working after about a month of use (aprox. once a week). Not worth the investment for such a short product life.

Great concept but if you want a super close bikini shave, the trimmer is not for you. After using the trimmer, I still have the equivalent of a "5 0'clock shadow". However, I turn it on and use the regular razor side. The vibrations give the razor an even closer/smoother shave. I was able to get my legs with one swipe instead of going over several times. Also, the size is a little bulky and takes some getting used to. Not sure if I would spend the money to purchase this one. I would recommend it, but with my words of "caution"

I really enjoy this product. I was really concerned about it getting wet and not working however it has really held up. I love the idea of the trimmer although I don't use it much. But it definitely helps keep everything neat when you need it. Thanks Schick!

The razor does not give a very close shave in fact I never use the razor. BUT the bikini trimmer is GREAT I love using it. The only problem is the blades on the trimmer go dull after a few months and you have to buy another razor.

The razor was great... while it lasted. It gives a good close shave and the trimmer worked wonders.But, after a few months it quit working. I put in a new battery and it still wouldn't work. I didn't bother buying another one after this.

I LOVE the idea of this, but I have to say I was disappointed. I was really hoping for a closer trim. The shaver itself was good/normal.....I had no problems with it. I was just really hoping the trimmer would provide a closer shave than it did. I am sure for others it would be best if all you want is a good trim or groom. It is also pretty loud, which isn't all that important, but enough for me to comment on. I am looking for the hair down there to be a bit shorter and I will stick with my Noxema bikini trimmers!

The razor is great. I always get a close, smooth shave using it. The trimmer is a little disappointing however. I would love to get a closer trim and I would love it if the trimmer blade was replaceable. After a while the trimmer blades just don't do a great job.

I am not a big fan of this razor, the handle is not comfy, not able to push as i want to, leaves cuts as well.

looked for a replacement for Gillette Mach razors, great big no go :(

The concept of this product is great! With four blades and an attached trimmer it should make shaving a much easier experience. If you're going off the convenience factor it does exactly what it is supposed to do. When it came to performance though, it totally missed the mark. The shave is not very close from the razor or the trimmer, and the four blades dulled faster than I would have liked. It seems to me like the Mens Schick Quattro razors give a much closer shave, which is weird since they're made by the same company. Women with lighter and less dense hair would probably have good luck with it. This would also make a great thing to pack for a trip! It's much more compact than a trimmer and razors. But, if you have coarse or thick hair this would not make a good "go-to" product for your every day shaving needs; the results just aren't as good as a regular trimmer and a higher quality four blade razor.