Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• Klgrannes By  Klgrannes
    12.09.18

Ouch

These cartridges are way to expensive and make my skin break out like crazy.

• Guatemalancurlygirl By  Guatemalancurlygirl
    11.24.18

This razor is a little expensive to me but it worked really nice to my skin, I wish it was cheaper.

• Guatemalancurlygirl By  Guatemalancurlygirl
    11.24.18

• renejoseph By  renejoseph
    09.28.18

High Quality

This is a great razor. It gives a close shave with no skin nicks. I love how it glides over the skin. The handle is easy to grasp and is comfortable to hold. Its a joy to use.

• emismi101281 By  emismi101281
    07.14.18

Schick Quattro Women's Razor Catridges

These catridges are great! They cut close and stay lubricated until it needs to be replaced which, for me, lasts about 2 months

• Alexny15 By  Alexny15
    06.13.18

Wow

Amazingly close shave, in love with this product, helps me get hard to reach places such as back of the knees whikle keeping a close shave

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Schick Quatro Blades

This razor left me hair free and silky smooth, bo razor bumps or cuts! Loved it!

• EOwens84 By  EOwens84
    09.06.17

Great value

While it's not my favorite razor, it does a nice job. The four blades make for a smooth shave, and the price makes it worth purchasing again and again.

• themomtip By  themomtip
    04.22.17

Razor review

I really like this razor. It doesn't give me razor burn. But, the refills are kind of expensive.

• jordanlynette By  jordanlynette
    02.21.17

Amazing Razor!

My go-to razor! I've used it since is 14, and I have no plans to change brands anytime soon!