Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Great product

Emergen-C is a great product for the whole family. I am so glad that they have it for the kiddos too. Anytime that I feel something coming on or hear someone sniffling in the house we grab the Emergen-C. So grateful for this product.

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    07.20.20

No Problems

I never have any problems having my kids take this, and right now this is so important.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

my family uses the Emergen-C line daily, especially now during this crazy time in life with the pandemic happening. With the kids version, its much easier for the kids to get the vitamins they need to stay healthy. my kids have not been sick in so long. And its also a good way to get them to drink their water in the mornings!

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.07.20

Emergen-C for Kids?

There's nothing all that bad about the Emergen-C Kidz Complete Multivitamin, but I would rather give my children vitamins from whole foods. For taking a multivitamin supplement, I would prefer a gummy or chewable tablet.

• klassic By  klassic
    06.05.20

Fuzzy Drink

These are very nice. Providing the needed vitamin C. In a fuzzy drink mix all love. Says the taste is nice.

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    10.05.19

I like them and so does my son, they help with the immune system which I love!!

• Dontiknowit By  Dontiknowit
    11.28.18

These are not jus great for kids adults can use it too. I do. It helps build kids immune system when it comes to cold and flu. Would recommend it anytime

• Nupur83 By  Nupur83
    05.31.18

Awesome on the go multivitamins!

My children love these multivitamins . They like the taste so it?s easy for me to feed them when they are sick or not feeling better having the initial symptoms of flu. But as it has sugar in it , I don?t allow them to have it every day . But it?s a great product to have handy. Parents with children below 10 yrs must have it in there pocket.

• SKiefer By  SKiefer
    09.27.17

A travel necessity

These are great to travel with, convenient, and they work fast! Not a regular use item in our house because of the sugar content, but great for Emergen-C's!

• valxjill By  valxjill
    08.08.17

Best thing to drink when you feel like you are getting the flu