Boppy Nursing Pillow Review | SheSpeaks

• bbaby14u By  bbaby14u
    05.03.21

A must have for any new mom. So many uses and they come in handy for years.

• netsriK By  netsriK
    03.12.21

Number one on my baby list

This made my life soo much easier when it came to feeding! :D So blessed to have had one.

• sharonrose90 By  sharonrose90
    03.06.21

I loved my boppy through 3 babies. Great for nursing in the early months and sitting up for older babies. The only thing I wish is that the cover was more water proof and stain resistant.

• stephahazzard By  stephahazzard
    02.21.21

Love it!

Love my bobby! I use it daily for almost every nursing session.

• Fseluia By  Fseluia
    02.17.21

Love this product!

This is a must have when nursing because I rest it under my arm. I used it a lot when my baby was first born but now even more because he?s so much heavier. It has versatile usage with tummy time and sitting up options. Super worth it

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Multiple functions

Yes, theyre expensive! But theyre so worth it. I breastfeed and my baby girl LOVES to lay across it and grub. She also loves to chill on it... To prop her up to sit.. Or for tummy time. I have back pains after having 4 kids and i place it behind my back and lay on it.. And it eases my pain. Best money spent.. Omg anndddd they sell cuteee covers in millions of designs.

• DandVsFamily By  DandVsFamily
    11.06.19

Essential for new moms!

This is seriously one of my favorite items to use when nursing. I love the support that it gives and how it can also double as a prop pillow to help your baby when they are doing tummy time and learning how to sit up. A staple for new moms! The interchangeable covers are also super handy for when baby spits up or makes a mess. You can also throw the entire pillow in the washer and dryer and it keeps its shape fine.

• Ashleigh3 By  Ashleigh3
    12.02.18

A must have!

I love my boppy pillow! I got several cute covers to use with it. This was a godsend when I was breastfeeding and also came in handy for tummy time as well. Definitely a must have!

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    09.15.18

Amazing

I love the Boppy Nursing Pillow. I used it for my two younger children and it was amazing when nursing. I even used it for tummy time and also when helping to learn sitting up. Definitely one of the best things you can buy for baby. Highly recommended.

• Lohan02 By  Lohan02
    07.02.18

Multiple use

I love this people. It?s perfect for nursing, tummy time and helping baby learn how to sit up. Then when they get older they can use it as a pillow to watch a movie.

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.03.17

This is an amazing pillow if you're nursing your baby or not. It is soft for baby & you. You can change out the cover of the pillow & it comes in a cute plastic bag you can easily pack it up & carry around. It's affordable & can be found anywhere nursery items are sold.

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Must have

Must have for all moms. It's great for supporting your arm while you hold the baby but also a good support for them as they grow. This was the only way my daughter would do tummy time.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Love the Boppy pillow

I love my Boppy nursing pillow. I've had two throughout my three kids; it is an absolute must have. Especially if you are a c section mommy like me. It makes breastfeeding so much easier! You can also use it as a way to prop up baby and use it as a seat, or just a way to hold baby. I love it. I'd highly recommend getting a couple covers.

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

Best thing ever

As a mom who has breastfed our daughter from day one on to 14 months, I couldn't recommend the boppy pillow more highly. Initially I tried propping our daughter up with just pillows, but after using the boppy it was a no brainer and I took it everywhere we went. I ordered a travel boppy as well since we traveled often but always rathered the full size boppy. Love love love our boppy!

• JDMom16 By  JDMom16
    07.11.16

This saved me when I had to breast fees my daughter it was so good to have something to lay her on so my elbows didn't kill me from the pain