McDonald's French Fries Review | SheSpeaks

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.24.19

not for vegetarians

Before I became a vegetarian, these were my favorite fries to eat. When I became a vegetarian I discovered that I couldn't eat them, they are fried in animal fat

• Oki2cali By  Oki2cali
    07.16.19

Yes yes yes !

I love their fries . Whenever I crave fries I always think of McDonald?s first .

• AlexeiBaileyRocks By  AlexeiBaileyRocks
    07.16.19

Delicious

These fries are delicious but don?t eat too much if u don?t wanna gain weight

• Naffy786 By  Naffy786
    07.10.19

I love McDonald's French fries! I like that they are crispy just how I like them and that they're well seasoned too. I like the amount of salt present on them. I like the size of each individual one of them.

• plong22 By  plong22

Best Fries

Best fries ever, especially when they are freshly made.

• staciew30 By  staciew30

Awesome sauce

I just love McDonald's fries. I could eat them all day.

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Love these french fries

Love McDonald's french fries. They have just the right amount of salt and are crunchy.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Downhill from here

I liked them when I was a child. The only reason to eat such unhealthy food like this is the taste. Now, however, it doesn't even have that going for it. I will eat on VERY rare occasions, but only about 10 at a time before I remember they are simply not worth the calories!

• monteque By  monteque
    12.21.18

Not the same!

so. I used to be a McDonald's French Fry Lover. Not anymore. The fries are no longer the same size or taste the same. They are hard and as soon as they come out of the grease, you had better be eating them. The fries taste processed and not as fresh as they used to taste. What is going on??? I do not eat them anymore.

• Leina212 By  Leina212
    09.02.18

When they're fresh out of the fryer, they're good. Hot, crispy and salty. However after a few bites the salt gets to be too much, and once the fries are no longer hot they become inedible.

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Fries

I like McDonald's french fries. They are my favorite when they're not cold. Nothing worse than cold fries.

• Mdblasioli By  Mdblasioli
    06.21.18

Okay

Personally, I have to be in the mood for these french fries. I would much rather have fries from Wendy's or Chic fil a before going here. I do not buy food here often because of the grease, fat, and overall health concerns.

• Xlinda29x By  Xlinda29x
    06.21.18

French fries

I think this are the best fries ever delicious and I'm sure everyone will agree

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

Mc Donalds French fries are my favorite fries as far as fast food goes. What i dont like is they over salt them so much to the point where there inedible but there not often to oily or greasy which is nice. Now naturally its fast food so there super unhealthy but its okay to indulge once and a while.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    05.02.18

Good for your tastebuds; not good for your heart

I have to admit. I really love McDonalds french fries. I always have. I love the saltiness and the not quite crispy texture. There are no other fries out there like McDonalds. You can tell with your eyes closed the difference between other french fries. Now, I went on a diet for several weeks and ate ONLY fresh foods. When I had a few McDonalds fries they tasted nasty to me. So that is the difference between the normal way of American eating. My regular every day diet loves it. They are salty, full of calories and yummy, oily goodness. But if you are trying to live a heart healthy life, steer clear. They certainly can't be doing good things for your blood vessels!