McDonald's French Fries

McDonald's French Fries

3.5
              Rated #83 in Other
38 Reviews 3.5/5 stars

I'm Lovin It McDonald's fries have a distinct taste from the other fast food fries. They are delicious if cooked properly and salted appropriately. Yum!

Fries I love mcdonalds French fries! As long as there cooked right an not to crispy. Also as long as there is not alot of salt on them. Sometimes the person cooking puts way to much salt.

great ones I love McDonald's French fries! I like that they are crispy just how I like them and that they're well seasoned too. I like the amount of salt present on them. I like the size of each individual one of them.

Does not decompose. I find it super concerning that you can loose one of these fries under your car seat and find it a year later and it is still in the same condition. Fried in animal fat

Not the same as before Before they changed their recipe they had the best french fries but now, you have to get the fresh and hot out of the fryer. If you don't they are terrible.

McDonald's french fries are the gold standard if you are lucky enough to get them fresh. Mostly, I get fries that are cool, greasy and pasted with salt. There must be some secret method to get them perfect.

not for vegetarians Before I became a vegetarian, these were my favorite fries to eat. When I became a vegetarian I discovered that I couldn't eat them, they are fried in animal fat

Yes yes yes ! I love their fries . Whenever I crave fries I always think of McDonald?s first .

Delicious These fries are delicious but don?t eat too much if u don?t wanna gain weight

Best Fries Best fries ever, especially when they are freshly made.

Awesome sauce I just love McDonald's fries. I could eat them all day.

Love these french fries Love McDonald's french fries. They have just the right amount of salt and are crunchy.

Downhill from here I liked them when I was a child. The only reason to eat such unhealthy food like this is the taste. Now, however, it doesn't even have that going for it. I will eat on VERY rare occasions, but only about 10 at a time before I remember they are simply not worth the calories!

Not the same! so. I used to be a McDonald's French Fry Lover. Not anymore. The fries are no longer the same size or taste the same. They are hard and as soon as they come out of the grease, you had better be eating them. The fries taste processed and not as fresh as they used to taste. What is going on??? I do not eat them anymore.