Gold Bond Diabetic Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• Battlescynthia4 By  Battlescynthia4
    01.31.21

Gold Bond Lotion

Gold Bond Ultimate Hydrating Lotion Hate it Works not Not recommended to friends

• Angelbear63 By  Angelbear63
    01.29.21

Works great

I use this product everyday. It is a great thing!! As I am diabetic and have found nothing else works for me. it just does the job. Thank you for making a product that I would tell others about. Keep up the good work!!

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    01.14.21

Love it

My husband uses this to treat his severe dry skin due to diabetes and it's fantastic.

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    01.12.21

gold bond diabetic lotion

This lotinon is the best and I have tried several different ones. I always go back to the Gold Bond products. It has 7 intensive moisturizers to hydrate and soothe skin while adding a protective layer of moisture for 24 hours.

• Spiggarino By  Spiggarino
    06.19.20

Bathtime for hooligans

I don't have diabetes, but I enjoy rubbing goop all over my skin and I require variety to keep my life exciting, so I purchased this bottle and took a bath including it in the mix. My skin has never felt so enjoyable. A high recommendation, especially when combined with seltzer and bacon bits.

• ashleydawn93 By  ashleydawn93
    06.14.14

I love this lotion. I have rough skin issues from diabetes and this smooths it INSTANTLY!! I would recommend this to anyone with skin texture issues. Its not greasy. Smells good, too.