elf Cosmetics Shimmering Facial Whip Lilac Petal | SheSpeaks

• ccarattini By  ccarattini
    01.23.15

I love th8is product. I have very dry skin which can look dull. This product helps to add some life to my face. The best way to apply it is to put a small amount on the back of your hand then apply to face with fingertips. I think it works best under all other makeup.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    01.21.15

I wouldn't be without this product. I put it on my cheeks after I'm done with my makeup and LOVE IT! My checks have a beautiful glow without looking fake.

• shylee1234 By  shylee1234
    07.09.14

Didn't care for at all. It's greasy, shimmer does not last and it clogs pores!

• haleybrooke By  haleybrooke
    06.22.13

Smells great! Gives great shine and gives a great color to your cheeks. I use it as blush. You can also use it as lip gloss. But it does fade after awhile.

• rememberingoctober By  rememberingoctober
    05.08.13

This product is perfect to add a little shimmer to your face! In love!

• Kas284 By  Kas284
    04.12.13

It's got a strong scent, and the shimmer less fine than the all over color stick. I do love to ad a drop or two to my tinted moisturizer, it gives a natural looking all over glow that way. For just a buck, I really can't complain.

• MissMichelleAmy By  MissMichelleAmy
    02.12.13

Tried using this stuff as a highlighter above my cheekbones. The product is too shimmery and hard to blend. It only emphasized my oily skin.

• Vonettam By  Vonettam
    01.29.13

Used this as an affordable alternative to Benefit's That Girl and the main difference between the two is texture. But, since I mix this in with my foundation on my hand before applying for an all over glow, it doesn't really matter much in the end.

• Babygrrrl923 By  Babygrrrl923
    10.25.12

I still have this product and use it occasionally ... it is alright... I have never used it all over my face though. When I do it is on my eyes where I apply the eyeshadow. From what I noticed, it gives a nice shimmery glow, but I think it would be too much for an entire face.

• xxcassie2coolxx By  xxcassie2coolxx
    07.17.12

I really didn't like these. When I try to use it a lot of water came out. I was so happy that it was only a doller.