e.l.f. Moisturizing Foundation Stick Review | SheSpeaks

• maranosierra18 By  maranosierra18
    06.20.18

Recommend !!

Totally recommend this product it is very moisturizer and it also doesn?t irritate skin ! I have very dry skin so this is amazing if anybody has dry skin !

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

Easy apply. Great coverage. Awesome price... always trying new foundations. This works great!!

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I love this product! Makes my skin look flawless. it also lasts all day. I have it in nude, and it looks amazing. I will definitely buy this product again!

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.03.17

I really like it

Like every other e.l.f. foundation I have own I bought it on sale, just in case the color wasn't correct or I didn't like it, I didn't pay full price. But I actually ended liking it and it is part of my main foundation rotation. I have it in the color Nude, that is a light with neutral/yellowish undertone, and it matches me pretty well. It has a satin finish and medium coverage, it is a bit buildable without getting cakey, and my skin looks flawless. It doesn't feel heavy but you do feel like you are wearing foundation. I really don't dislike this product I just don't love it, but if I were to run out (it lasts & lasts) I might buy it again. I will say that I don't think this product would be good for people with oily skin