e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set Review | SheSpeaks

• Oki2cali By  Oki2cali
    07.16.19

This was the first setting spray I?ve ever used . The price is reasonable and amount you get . Once I started getting more into makeup I started liking others but elf overall is a good brand for a cheap price

• ecd103 By  ecd103
    05.30.19

Saving Spray

You know that feeling when you just put on a full face of makeup and want to itch so badly? Spray yourself with this. It's incredibly refreshing and stops me from leaving claw marks in my make up time and time again.

• brinaelynn By  brinaelynn
    05.29.19

Disappointed in sprayer

The spray shot out in like a solid stream, I want something that mists.

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Pick this over high brands

Smell is not the best, not bad. But not like I?m trying to wear it as a perfume. Does keep your make up on longer! Best setting spray for such low price!

• jaylexis2015 By  jaylexis2015
    12.03.17

I thought this makeup setting spray did good for my face. I wish it were a little more matte though.

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

Good for its price

works ok for the price that it is. The good thing is that it is very affordable especially with deals. Not my first option for setting my makeup but it does make your makeup last longer than it usually does. However I still find that my makeup will fade after 4 hours.

• Norbeem By  Norbeem
    07.31.17

Nice

I like this mist because it gives me a glory look! It takes down the powdery look on my face and refreshes the makeup! I like to set my makeup with this mist. And the spray is really nice.

• Marylara77 By  Marylara77
    07.21.17

Don't really like this item! Doesn't set right on my face.

• Marylara77 By  Marylara77
    07.21.17

Don't really like this item! Doesn't set right on my face.

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

Currently Using This Spray

I have been using this setting spray for a few weeks now. I really like it. It really sets my makeup. I have used higher end that are AMAZING. This one is really good and really cheap! It is inexpensive and gets the job done.

• princessjatan By  princessjatan
    06.04.17

I really love e.l.f. products they are definitely one of my favorite brands, however I personally didn't care for the mist spray. It didn't seem to make much difference when I sprayed it on my face though besides feeling wet, didn't really notice a change in how long the makeup stayed looking fresh. I can't really compare to any other products because this was my first purchase of setting spray and I didn't know what to expect out of it so I don't think it's fair to give it a bad review. I also didn't get to use it too many times because I somehow unscrewed the top a little and it all leaked out in my car. The price wasn't bad at all for the product. That's one of the many reasons why I love e.l.f. so much, because they have great products at reasonable prices. As a single mother I know the struggle of making a buck last and tend to feel guilty buying myself anything, yet not as much when I'm trying to look my best and can get a great deal.

• marielanr By  marielanr
    05.15.17

Sometimes when I apply this setting spray I cannot really tell a difference right away. I really like that after a couple hours, my makeup still looks fresh. I wouldn't necessarily say it is a "must have", but it does work and I was able to tell a difference after a couple hours.

• justjoslyn By  justjoslyn
    05.14.17

I love this setting spray. I use it in my make up routine every day, keeps my makeup from transferring and keeps it on longer through out the day.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.04.17

Just awesome!Should be a high end product

This is one of the better products that E.L.F. puts out and at a very reasonable price. I was not really expecting such awesome results from this. I do special effects makeup and I ended up buy 9 bottles of this for the month long season that we are open. I absolutely recommend this and really did not find the high end 3 that I had used before this to be any better. So, save money and buy this one!I actually poured this into the high end bottles simply because I did not want to throw the awesome bottles away from the pricier ones, and no one would have ever known the difference!

• Clarissa07 By  Clarissa07
    04.25.17

Great

Elf is such a great product with everything they sell and very affordable