e l f Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• girle518 girle518
    05.01.13

Short & sweet...rich black color. Easy to apply. Staying power. And best of all... CHEAP! Love this stuff!

• Jepaas Jepaas
    08.06.13

I've purchased this product after going through so many different types of eyeliners, liquid, gel, crayon... I picked this up at Target for only a dollar, which was a great deal. I had also figured that if it turned out to be terrible, then a dollar wouldn't have been a huge waste. The product was very runny, easily smudged since it took so long to try and hard to apply due to the very very thin brush. I ended up switching out the brush with an old bottle of liquid eyeliner and it did apply better. I would only recommend this item for someone who needed to practice putting on liquid eyeliner - which does take some practice.

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

e.l.f liquid eye liner

I like this eye liner. It is very pigmented and once it dries down it has staying power. It does however take a while to dry down.

• JarilinaAyala By  JarilinaAyala
    11.06.18

Good and cheap

Can be messy but, good for practicing with eyeliner if you are new to liquid.

• Annelieseml By  Annelieseml
    08.25.18

I love e.l.f. This liner had been the easiest one in liquid form for me to use. It goes on so smooth and lasts the whole night through.

• VeraFuller By  VeraFuller
    08.08.18

Worth it

I love how pigmented it is. For the price it is well worth it!

• YKamil By  YKamil
    07.30.18

Good

Pretty nice product though It can get kind of messy and it's sometimes quite complicated to use

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

My go-to Eyeliner

As the Founder of a Beauty / Fashion Blog I get to review products on a daily basis. This is one of my favorites and one I use weekly for new Makeup tutorials and blog posts. Totally love this Eyeliner!

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

Very pigmented at a good price. Easy to apply, doesn?t dry up. Love this eyeliner

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Not only is this Elf eyeliner affordable, like $1-$2, the eyeliner goes on smooth and silk. This is my go to now. I don?t bother with any others!

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Stamp away

This product takes way to long to dry. If you have the time to let it dry it is a great color and can allow for a very straight line.

• UrbanAuthor By  UrbanAuthor
    04.20.18

Amazing!

e.l.f liquid eyeliner is pretty good. My first time trying time was just recently. I spotted it out in our local Dollar Tree. I've always loved e.l.f products and have a collection of them. Pretty good for drawing a winged eye and last for hours. There's not a lot in the bottle though. I would recommend this product.