e l f Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• girle518 girle518
    05.01.13

Short & sweet...rich black color. Easy to apply. Staying power. And best of all... CHEAP! Love this stuff!

• Jepaas Jepaas
    08.06.13

I've purchased this product after going through so many different types of eyeliners, liquid, gel, crayon... I picked this up at Target for only a dollar, which was a great deal. I had also figured that if it turned out to be terrible, then a dollar wouldn't have been a huge waste. The product was very runny, easily smudged since it took so long to try and hard to apply due to the very very thin brush. I ended up switching out the brush with an old bottle of liquid eyeliner and it did apply better. I would only recommend this item for someone who needed to practice putting on liquid eyeliner - which does take some practice.

• hartreb01 By  hartreb01
    07.10.19

I personally have used this liquid eyeliner for a while. i liked using this eyeliner, it went on well. only issue i had with this eyeliner is it to forever to dry. i would blink and it would smear. as long as your careful while applying, you should have no issues! this liner worked really well for me and i enjoyed using it.

• Runsthedistance By  Runsthedistance
    06.21.19

Affordable

This a great eyeliner for cheap! It?s easy to use and doesn?t smudge.

• uniquenewyork By  uniquenewyork
    05.05.19

A good eyeliner for the price

This is a decent eyeliner, especially for the price. It has a very wet consistency, even for a liquid liner. This makes it easy to create very thin, precise lines but may be challenging for someone who is just learning. The brush is a good size but I noticed that sometimes, I have to trim my brush. I have bought multiple elf liners in various colors and sometimes the brush has one or two hairs that stick out to the side.

• MarilynGtz By  MarilynGtz
    05.02.19

I have used the Elf liquid eyeliner a couple of times. It is not my favorite but it does the job. It is not waterproof. And it dries fast in the container.

• Jada2324 By  Jada2324
    04.17.19

Good Product

Can be messy but its doesn't cost a lot. Its a good product for people who don't know how to apply eyeliner and need something cheap enough to try.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Bold color when on AND when smeared under the eye

Beautiful going on. However, it smeared like crazy. It all settled into my under eye and made me look like a skeleton.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    03.25.19

not worth it.

so not impressed with this item. the felt tip wasn't sharp, it soaked up more product then ever and when applying it to the eye, it just came as one big hot glop and you might have to use a qtip to clean off the excess liner that was left behind. it wasn't fast drying so those with double eye lids will suffer the smudging effect. and sadly i don't feel that this is even water proof. it just started getting everywhere within 2 hours of wearing it. i was greatly disappointed with this. i am kinda glad that it wasn't expensive. i will not be buying this ever again.

• Raabdebbie2019 By  Raabdebbie2019
    03.24.19

Elf did it again!

I love all my elf products but this eyeliner is everything! From the wand being easy to handle and the cute typical packaging. My favorite part is the lack of scent. It glideded on so smooth and was easy to control when I was touching up. For this price I?m stocking up and handing them out as gifts!

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    03.24.19

too messy

The applicator on the E.L.F eyeliner and packaging are good. Unfortunately the formula of the liquid eye liner was runny and made it too messy to use. I wish it were thicker so it was easier to apply. Maybe I got a bad tube. I wouldn't try it again though.

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

e.l.f liquid eye liner

I like this eye liner. It is very pigmented and once it dries down it has staying power. It does however take a while to dry down.