e l f Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• girle518 girle518
    05.01.13

Short & sweet...rich black color. Easy to apply. Staying power. And best of all... CHEAP! Love this stuff!

• Jepaas Jepaas
    08.06.13

I've purchased this product after going through so many different types of eyeliners, liquid, gel, crayon... I picked this up at Target for only a dollar, which was a great deal. I had also figured that if it turned out to be terrible, then a dollar wouldn't have been a huge waste. The product was very runny, easily smudged since it took so long to try and hard to apply due to the very very thin brush. I ended up switching out the brush with an old bottle of liquid eyeliner and it did apply better. I would only recommend this item for someone who needed to practice putting on liquid eyeliner - which does take some practice.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    03.25.19

not worth it.

so not impressed with this item. the felt tip wasn't sharp, it soaked up more product then ever and when applying it to the eye, it just came as one big hot glop and you might have to use a qtip to clean off the excess liner that was left behind. it wasn't fast drying so those with double eye lids will suffer the smudging effect. and sadly i don't feel that this is even water proof. it just started getting everywhere within 2 hours of wearing it. i was greatly disappointed with this. i am kinda glad that it wasn't expensive. i will not be buying this ever again.

• Raabdebbie2019 By  Raabdebbie2019
    03.24.19

Elf did it again!

I love all my elf products but this eyeliner is everything! From the wand being easy to handle and the cute typical packaging. My favorite part is the lack of scent. It glideded on so smooth and was easy to control when I was touching up. For this price I?m stocking up and handing them out as gifts!

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    03.24.19

too messy

The applicator on the E.L.F eyeliner and packaging are good. Unfortunately the formula of the liquid eye liner was runny and made it too messy to use. I wish it were thicker so it was easier to apply. Maybe I got a bad tube. I wouldn't try it again though.

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

e.l.f liquid eye liner

I like this eye liner. It is very pigmented and once it dries down it has staying power. It does however take a while to dry down.

• JarilinaAyala By  JarilinaAyala
    11.06.18

Good and cheap

Can be messy but, good for practicing with eyeliner if you are new to liquid.

• Annelieseml By  Annelieseml
    08.25.18

I love e.l.f. This liner had been the easiest one in liquid form for me to use. It goes on so smooth and lasts the whole night through.

• VeraFuller By  VeraFuller
    08.08.18

Worth it

I love how pigmented it is. For the price it is well worth it!

• YKamil By  YKamil
    07.30.18

Good

Pretty nice product though It can get kind of messy and it's sometimes quite complicated to use

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

My go-to Eyeliner

As the Founder of a Beauty / Fashion Blog I get to review products on a daily basis. This is one of my favorites and one I use weekly for new Makeup tutorials and blog posts. Totally love this Eyeliner!

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

Very pigmented at a good price. Easy to apply, doesn?t dry up. Love this eyeliner