dr brandt PoreDermabrasion | SheSpeaks

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

Good product but pricey

I have tried several dr brant items now thanks to subscription boxes. I really like this product. I have dry sensitive skin and this isn't too harsh for it. It leaves my skin nice and bright in smooth. However I can only use this product two or three times a month. I really enjoy the smell as well. The only downfall is the price.

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

This is a really good scrub, but pricy. I got it as a part of a subscription box and have enjoyed using it. Great ingredients, so that's a plus. You can often find Dr. Brandt products at TJmax or Marshals and I would totally go for it there.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    08.02.16

Not a bad scrub, but it reminds me of St. Ives Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion, unfortunately discontinued, and that cost less that fifth of what this one costs, so it becomes a huge turn off how overpriced it is. Saying that, it is a fine scrub and is pretty good at cleaning my face, but unlike the St. Ives this one does make my skin feel a little dry; when it comes to retexturing of my skin, didn't notices nothing major, it does feel smoother but I believe is because I scrubbed my all my dead skin and dirt off. About the smell, well it has a minty scent that made me think I was washing my face with toothpaste. For me this isn't a bad product, but there are better scrubs, high-end & Drugstore, so it won't be part of my skincare.