Zoya Polish Remover Review | SheSpeaks

• Serpentina By  Serpentina
    05.21.19

Best remover

Looooooooooooove this polish remover ♥️ one of my favorites. I love the design and the product itself! It somehow wonderful and it's fast to remove the most bb difficult polishes.

• Eureka00 By  Eureka00
    03.10.16

This is my favorite remover by far. It is a little pricey, so what I do is only use it for cleaning up and preparing my nails for a new manicure (not for completely removing old polish). It smells great, not like chemicals, and it works really well for cleaning and prepping nails.

• Eureka00 By  Eureka00
    03.10.16

• DeniceD By  DeniceD
    08.10.14

This is the best that I've used so far. Plus, you can usually get the flip-top bottles as a deal from zoya's website. A big plus is you can buy the refills.

• ahmun17 By  ahmun17
    01.06.14

This nail polish remover isn't anything super special, but it smells much less offensive compared to other acetone based nail polish removers. It does the job and isn't drying like some acetone removers can be.

• islandxsunset By  islandxsunset
    12.19.13

Love this stuff - really effective and the scent is not disgusting like most removers. Love the "pump" on this - genius!

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.16.13

Works like a charm! Love it!

• Cslaskey By  Cslaskey
    12.16.13

Love Zoya nail polish because it comes in a one touch pump bottle and it's very effective! Another great feature of the pump bottle is that you can just turn and click it in order to lock it, no spillage and no mess!

• Sunday02p By  Sunday02p
    12.08.13

Really removes polish quickly - even glitter!

• kimkimsjourney By  kimkimsjourney
    10.01.13

This is my all time favorite polish remover! It's AMAZING! It quickly removes all my polish and doesn't dry out my nails/hands like some other polish removers/acetone. The bottle design of the "Big Flipper" is great also. Its a pump container that is refillable. No more spilling polish remover all over my desk lol