Ziploc Freezer Bags Quart | SheSpeaks

• donnalee2001 donnalee2001
    06.05.20

Freezer Bags

I use these when I buy "family or bulk" size meats. I divide the amounts I need for 2 people, and freeze in separate bags with contents and dates.

• kymom13 By  kymom13
    06.18.20

The best bags

I love the added tab at the top to open the bag! These close easy and stay closed till opened.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

Ziploc bags are THE good bags! with multiple uses they work for everything.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.08.20

Ziploc Freezer Bags Quart are great to freeze leftovers, separate meats, and other items. They are thick enough to protect and much better than "bargain" brands that are thinner than even the regular bags.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.06.20

Durable and Thick for Freezer Needs

I absolutely love these freezer bags. They are super thick and stop that freezer burn that happens with thinner and low quality bags. They lock and unlock easily making it faster. I usually label what is in each bag with a Sharpie to know what is what. I can lay them flat on top of each other which helps with space and sometimes I use them for marinating meat in the fridge for hours/especially meat with a lot of bones.

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001
    06.05.20

Freezer Bags

• kimicub01 By  kimicub01
    06.01.20

Great for just about anything.

I love these bags i use them a lot weather its dividing up my meat or putting away puzzles or fun games for the kids. I even use them for my husband when he goes out of town all of his shampoo and essentials fit in there to make sure there's no mess on his clothes or electronics.

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.10.20

Best Baggies!

Best baggies on the market, in my opinion, because not only do I use them for freezing foods that I've bought in bulk but also for storing all kinds of things like the kids crayons and make up when I travel. They are the only baggie that keeps my food from freezer burn.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    04.09.20

We use these all of the time, probably have about twenty of them in the freezer at any one time. They're great for breaking up family packs of boneless chicken thighs, sausage and other meats - we save a lot of money by buying the larger size at the supermarket, then freezing dinner size portions.