Yeti 20oz Rambler Review | SheSpeaks

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Worth it.

I got my Yeti Tumbler as a gift. My coffee can stay hot all day! No more reheating the same cup 3x. :) Worth it.

• helenross85 By  helenross85
    11.21.20

Love it

My family of four owns eight Yeti's. We love them, use them all of the time, and take them with us wherever we go. I highly recommend the 20 oz. tumbler. It fits in consoles/cupholders and keep your drink hot/cold for a very long time. I even have ice left over after sitting out all night.

• Kpphilo By  Kpphilo
    11.21.20

Favorite mug

Best to keep coffee hot throughout the workday or water cold when you?re out in the sun! Love that fits in a car holder and fashionable too.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.20.20

The Best!

The best for hot drinks. The best for cold drinks. Looks good and totally worth the price!

• Starlucero By  Starlucero
    11.20.20

Great

I love that it keeps your drink hot. Also that their are so many different styles and colors to choose from.

• Rdunbar05 By  Rdunbar05
    11.15.20

These tumblers are amazing!

These tumblers are amazing! Heat stays in my coffee for hours and ice will last all day.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    11.11.20

This keeps my drinks cold longer than in a normal cup. My dad swears by his for coffee and now has several as well.

• jeabrown By  jeabrown
    11.06.20

You need this for morning coffee!

My son received this as a gift. Lucky for me the color wasn't super masculine, so he gave it to me! This is my go-to cup for my coffee. The color is fabulous and even matches my decor!

• Ktibby214 By  Ktibby214
    06.28.20

Simply the best!

They keep drinks hot and cold FOREVER. Ice lasts over a day! The small one is great for replacing disposal coffee cups at the office :) w Worth every penny!

• StephC By  StephC
    06.20.20

No more cold coffee!

This tumbler keeps my coffee hot all morning long. I love the magnetic closure. It's simple to clean and holds up great!