Yankee Candle Tumbler Candles Review | SheSpeaks

• Romariel By  Romariel
    06.24.21

Yankee Candle

I love me some aroma of yankee candle. These types of candles bring a delightful smell to the room you place it in.

• ShyneBig By  ShyneBig
    06.18.21

Definitely worth buying

One of the best candles u can buy. The smell lasts through out the whole candle while burning. Comes with a lid to keep Aroma lasting and wax clean. Jar is nice to look at.

• kkristinaa By  kkristinaa
    06.15.21

Don't even need to light it!

Favorite kind of candle right here!! Smells good even when it isn't lit!

• nola807 By  nola807
    06.05.21

Very Good

my favorite summer scent from Yankee It is a summer tradition burning this scent

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    06.05.21

Premium candles in so many fragrances

Yankee Candle Tumbler Candles are pretty, come in a wide variety of fragrances, and last for a very long time if you follow the manufacturer's instructions. I like to reuse the tumblers once empty for storing various things around the house.

• Stonell32 By  Stonell32
    02.21.20

Sense /comfort/ relaxing

Never looses sent and absolutely love to relax in a bubble bath with candles lit and music after a little bc day at work. Yankee is the way to go for candles or even your vehicles.

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.31.19

Perfect candle!

My favorite kind of candles! The smell is amazing, the do last forever! The only issue I have is how expensive they are! Other than that they are the perfect candle!

• MichelleMc By  MichelleMc
    12.06.18

Yankee Candle = Amazing

Yankee Candle is the best candles that I have ever used. They smell amazing and last forever. I also love their other products like their tarts and air fresheners for your car. Trust me, you won?t regret buying Yankee Candle.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    11.19.18

Smell nice!

Yankee Candles smell amazing and the last forever. It's a great gift too.

• Frankiel416 By  Frankiel416
    08.17.17

Sweet candles!

Totally love Yankee candles! I really love the scent they give off. Subtle, yet distinct. Great product!

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I'm a big fan Yankee candles. I have not found any other brand that comes close to this brand.

• ShandraB By  ShandraB
    02.11.17

Homey

Yankee candles are all I burn in my house. I haven't found any candles that even come close to Yankee. The smell fills the whole house and seems like they last forever!

• WarmNFuzzie By  WarmNFuzzie
    12.26.16

Hours of Amazing Aromas

I'm totally in love with Yankee Candles. They have every scent for every season. I'm a big fan of the relaxation line. They burn for hours and it fills my home with deliciousness. With raising three boys, you can always find a candle burning in my home.

• falu215 By  falu215
    11.09.16

Love it! Definitely a great gift... even if it is for yourself!

• baker90 By  baker90
    11.06.16

I love these candles! They have amazing scents and last for a long time.