Yankee Candle Tumbler Candles

Yankee Candle Tumbler Candles

4.9
              Rated #1 in Home Decor
20 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Yankee Candle I love me some aroma of yankee candle. These types of candles bring a delightful smell to the room you place it in.

Definitely worth buying One of the best candles u can buy. The smell lasts through out the whole candle while burning. Comes with a lid to keep Aroma lasting and wax clean. Jar is nice to look at.

Don't even need to light it! Favorite kind of candle right here!! Smells good even when it isn't lit!

Very Good my favorite summer scent from Yankee It is a summer tradition burning this scent

Premium candles in so many fragrances Yankee Candle Tumbler Candles are pretty, come in a wide variety of fragrances, and last for a very long time if you follow the manufacturer's instructions. I like to reuse the tumblers once empty for storing various things around the house.

Sense /comfort/ relaxing Never looses sent and absolutely love to relax in a bubble bath with candles lit and music after a little bc day at work. Yankee is the way to go for candles or even your vehicles.

Perfect candle! My favorite kind of candles! The smell is amazing, the do last forever! The only issue I have is how expensive they are! Other than that they are the perfect candle!

Yankee Candle = Amazing Yankee Candle is the best candles that I have ever used. They smell amazing and last forever. I also love their other products like their tarts and air fresheners for your car. Trust me, you won?t regret buying Yankee Candle.

Smell nice! Yankee Candles smell amazing and the last forever. It's a great gift too.

Sweet candles! Totally love Yankee candles! I really love the scent they give off. Subtle, yet distinct. Great product!

I'm a big fan Yankee candles. I have not found any other brand that comes close to this brand.

Homey Yankee candles are all I burn in my house. I haven't found any candles that even come close to Yankee. The smell fills the whole house and seems like they last forever!

Hours of Amazing Aromas I'm totally in love with Yankee Candles. They have every scent for every season. I'm a big fan of the relaxation line. They burn for hours and it fills my home with deliciousness. With raising three boys, you can always find a candle burning in my home.

Love it! Definitely a great gift... even if it is for yourself!

I love these candles! They have amazing scents and last for a long time.