Windex Original Glass Cleaner Review | SheSpeaks

• agould81 By  agould81
    06.19.21

Wow just wow

Never was I able to get glass looking as clear as the commercials with the birds that smack into the windows. Now I use this product and wow it really is just like the commercials. Works in cars too!!

• nola807 By  nola807
    06.01.21

Very Good

love windex it is a great cleaner and I love how well it works on my glass surfaces

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    06.01.21

Essential household cleaner

I use Windex every single day in my home, on everything from my eyeglasses to my glass oven and air fryer oven doors, refrigerator shelves, and, of course, windows. It reliably cleans glass and many other surfaces.

• W1sc0ns1nm0m By  W1sc0ns1nm0m
    08.04.20

Love Windex!

I love Windex and have been using it for years! Windex doesn't leave streaks like other brands.

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.18.20

I mean, what can you really say? It's glass cleaner. It definitely does what it's supposed to do, but I feel as though cheaper versions work just as well.

• corabishop By  corabishop

Overpriced

It works fine, but I think the cheaper brands work just as good.

• gwenrocks79 By  gwenrocks79

A CLASSIC

While my household has been switching over to natural and non toxic cleaning products, we still cannot find anything that cleans glass without leaving streaks the way Windex works!

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo

Streaks!

I used to use Windex for my mirrors and windows. It always left streaks! Hate the scent as well.

• Rjack79 By  Rjack79
    05.12.20

This is the best glass cleaner I have found. No streaks or residue is left behind.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.11.20

clean glass

I always use this to clean glass tops and windows. It has been a staple in my house for decades. It cleans well and leaves no streaks.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    04.09.20

The one and only

The standard, it seems like forever. I can't remember when we didn't have a bottle of this, and I can't remember using anything else.