Windex Original Glass Cleaner

Windex Original Glass Cleaner

4.3
              Rated #71 in Cleaning Supplies
15 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Love the product The best even helps with leather sit in cars too. I love it

"Have you tried Windex?" Windex remains one of those good ol' household brands. I'll always remember the references from My Big Fat Greek Wedding!

Awesome At my home, I enjoy using windex for anything that is glass. It cleans very well.

Windex glass cleaner Streak free, with all the smudges on bathroom mirrors, works wonders

Wow just wow Never was I able to get glass looking as clear as the commercials with the birds that smack into the windows. Now I use this product and wow it really is just like the commercials. Works in cars too!!

Very Good love windex it is a great cleaner and I love how well it works on my glass surfaces

Essential household cleaner I use Windex every single day in my home, on everything from my eyeglasses to my glass oven and air fryer oven doors, refrigerator shelves, and, of course, windows. It reliably cleans glass and many other surfaces.

Love Windex! I love Windex and have been using it for years! Windex doesn't leave streaks like other brands.

I mean, what can you really say? It's glass cleaner. It definitely does what it's supposed to do, but I feel as though cheaper versions work just as well.

Overpriced It works fine, but I think the cheaper brands work just as good.

A CLASSIC While my household has been switching over to natural and non toxic cleaning products, we still cannot find anything that cleans glass without leaving streaks the way Windex works!

Streaks! I used to use Windex for my mirrors and windows. It always left streaks! Hate the scent as well.

This is the best glass cleaner I have found. No streaks or residue is left behind.

clean glass I always use this to clean glass tops and windows. It has been a staple in my house for decades. It cleans well and leaves no streaks.

The one and only The standard, it seems like forever. I can't remember when we didn't have a bottle of this, and I can't remember using anything else.