Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color Review | SheSpeaks

• notsofitvegan By  notsofitvegan
    01.28.20

Good!

I love these, they recently changed the packaging so my opinion will change because the old packaging got very messy and broke easily. the product itself was great for the price.

• jwofb13 By  jwofb13
    09.10.19

A Great-Looking, Lasting Lip Colour!

I really like this lipstick. It stays on! Like all these long-lasting lipsticks it can be a bit drying but that's easy to counter with a little lip balm - and frankly, I find it less drying than other comparable products. The colour is true and as I said, it stays on! For the price I don't think you can beat it! Highly recommend!

• yramas8 By  yramas8
    02.24.18

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color

This is one of the most common lipsticks in my makeup area. I love the variety of shades on the market, the durability, the finish (it's neither matte nor gloss) and especially the price. On many occasions Dollar Tree sells it for $ 1 ... Every time I need to buy some lipstick for a special occasion (that does not have matte finish) I choose to check with this line. The only thing I do not like is that if you keep the lipstick in a bag there is a great chance that the lid will come off. It is for this reason that I have them in an organizer at my vanity table. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an economic alternative in lipsticks with a beauty finish.

• ljflan1212 By  ljflan1212
    08.08.16

Pretty Colors & Goes on Smooth!

I haven't purchased lipstick in a VERY long time, so I got a stick of Wet n Wild Mega Last. I am not at all disappointed! The color is perfect, goes on smooth, and lasts quite a while. The best part, it was under $2!!

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

I have this lipstick in the color sandstorm and its extremely pigmented. It doesn't dry matte like it looks int he tube but goes on very smooth.

• Bjane88 By  Bjane88
    02.17.16

I have 2 different shades of this lipstick. I do actually like the product but does make my lips a little dry.

• dlosoya By  dlosoya
    02.09.16

This lipsticks are really pigmented and last a long time. There a matte finish

• Scalef By  Scalef
    02.06.16

With trying to keep up will all the lastest make up trends it can start to become expensive. I purchased 3 different shades (since they were under $2.00 ) just to try them out , to my surprise this product is actually my new fav!!! I received so many compliments on my lipstick. These are nice lipsticks for the money.

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    01.14.16

These lipsticks really are good. The color stays they dont completely dry out your lips and for the price you truly cant beat it.

• thegiftofgab By  thegiftofgab
    08.08.15

This lipstick is in no way "long lasting". The color transfers like crazy, but they have a gorgeous shade collection. If you don't mind reapplying often, grab these, as they are usually under $1.

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.19.15

Love the matte finish to this lipstick. Once I found the color that went with my skin tone, it was on! The lipstick stayed for a very long period of time with having to reapply.

• dazlphoto By  dazlphoto
    05.19.15

Very affordable and seems to last as far as on my lips. I will continue to buy this product!

• jdeva11 By  jdeva11
    05.08.15

I am into buying cheaper items but with that comes a cheaper quality. However this product is reasonable in price and actually stays on a lot longer than my other products. I love the cherry bomb color and the matte look, so if that is not what you are going for then I suggest another Product or simply add a gloss to finish it.

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.03.15

Seriously another E.L.F brand like. I love this brand , i love how calm yet pigmented their colors are.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

Great value for money. Love the shade of this lipstick, Dollhouse Pink.