Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher Powder | SheSpeaks

• Abbadabbs By  Abbadabbs
    10.22.19

Better than many high end blushes

I have been using Wet N Wild makeup products since I was a kid, that was almost 30 yrs ago (I'm almost 38 now). I loved the brand then and I love it now. Just because it is very inexpensive and sold at drugstores, don't think it is not a great brand. I have all kinds of expensive, higher end blushes, but I've always kept 1-2 colors of the color icon blush in my collection.nit blends like a dream, the coverage is great, you can sheer it out or build it up. Pigmentation is good. Price point is good. It doesn't fade like some other inexpensive and expensive blushes. For the price it's worth picking one up and trying it out.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

I have a few of these blushes. All are very pigmented. It is best to lightly apply this blush and build up coverage.

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

Very nicely pigmented blush. It does crumble a bit if you tap your brush in it too much but it's very nice for the price.

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.20.14

Great blushes. Pigmentation is great. These are my favorite blushes. I have heather silk which is a nice matte rosy color. I get complimented when I use it. For the summer time I prefer the Mellow wine which is a shimmery coral color. Usually I break out when I wear blush but not with these.