Warner Bros Pictures Lights Out | SheSpeaks

• Franciely By  Franciely
    07.11.19

Amazing

This movie keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you wondering what?s in the dark.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    04.29.19

Great scary movie

This movie is awesome I love scary movies you should watch it

• GoneRogue By  GoneRogue
    02.11.19

Not bad at all.

I'm not scared easily, at all... so I'm not going to say that this creeped me out or scared me, but I can imagine that it can definitely scare some people. The movie is good, it has a decent storyline and will keep you entertained.

• Libbyrose16 By  Libbyrose16
    10.02.18

This is a great suspenseful movie. Keeps you on the edge of your seat and its a good pick if you like horror.

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.17.18

A Great At Home Date Night Movie

As the owner of a Large Entertainment Blog, Horrors are my favorite. I am very hard to entertain or scare anymore because of that. But I will give this a neutral as at least it was not a "kill for no reason" movie and it did have good acting.

• Hxylee2 By  Hxylee2
    06.16.18

I rented this movie at first. I started watching it but I got called into a meeting so I didn?t get to finish. I came home and finished it and it scared me. I normally don?t get scared so it was a thrill. Definitely worth every penny. I eventually winded up buying it to rewatch with my family!!

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

I remember seeing this in the theaters and thought it was pretty creepy. I mean I just watched Hertidary on Saturday and would say that Lights Out is nowhere near as good or creepy, but it's a great popcorn flick!

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

My husband and I went and seen this in the theaters! Dear god almighty was it scary. Had the entire theater screaming lol

• justmarried811 By  justmarried811
    01.15.18

Keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Keeps you on the edge of your seat. Had a lot of good scary moments... could have done a little more but definitely worth watching.

• homemombkw By  homemombkw
    12.31.17

I saw this movie in theaters and have watched it multiple times since. I enjoyed this movie. It was creepy with just enough jump scares.