Warner Bros Heads Up | SheSpeaks

• Aldo218 By  Aldo218
    01.31.19

I love this game! It is so much fun at get togethers.

• dcesther By  dcesther
    01.24.19

Best Game

Love Heads up ! My daughters and I play this game every chance we get. We try all the categories. We have gotten so many people hooked on this . Takes your mind off of any thing bad going on in your life.

• Quania92 By  Quania92
    11.15.18

Must play!!!!

This game is very entertaining I love playing this game with my best friend when boredom hits I would highly recommend this game for anyone who loves family games

• PhoenixRainStorm By  PhoenixRainStorm
    10.08.18

Family fun and friendly

Amazing product! Played this game with youth groups, family, and friends. Great for kids, but can be challenging for younger kids. suggested for ages 4 and higher, though depending on the child, the age is up to you. a lot more fun to play in a bigger group rather than a smaller group. some categories are harder than others.

• mommi23boyz By  mommi23boyz
    09.28.18

Fun

Super fun game to play, especially if you have had a few "adult drinks"

• CitrusandStripes By  CitrusandStripes
    09.20.18

Great Family Party Game

My family absolutely loves playing this game on holidays and other times we all gather together. This is a great way to get people engaged and excited. The best part about this game, is that you don't have to worry about who brought a game to play. If you have your phone, you have your game!

• hannahroy66 By  hannahroy66
    08.03.18

Good

I enjoy this game and I think it works fairly well. I have had some issues with it freezing and glitching and not working. I enjoy the game options and believe it is fairly close to the card game. Good job.

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

It's a fun family game! But once you've gone through all of the free categories, it can start to get very repetitive and boring. Especially to older kids.

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    06.11.18

Fun fun fun.

I love this game. It's a great app to use while having company over. It's a lot of fun and really entertaining. You're guaranteed to laugh and have a great night with your friends if you play heads up.

• hubbalance By  hubbalance
    06.06.18

Gerat Time Waster

This is a great way to pass some time. i love that there is a Disney deck to help keep my son occupied in lines at WDW!