Warner Bros Heads Up | SheSpeaks

• ecd103 By  ecd103
    05.30.19

Classic Game

I can not give this game enough stars. My family and I traveled to Disney recently and occasionally had to wait in lines upwards of two hours. We played Heads Up the entire time and had a blast. The variety of packs are so fun, especially trying to act things out in public. My family comes back to this game time and time again because it's just so classic and engaging. We also love watching the video after capturing everyone's faces trying to explain what the word is.

• Tinah1234 By  Tinah1234
    05.22.19

My daughter and I love this game! It's so fun! Such an easy but yet great game

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.17.19

Fun Game!

Fun game when you're bored and need an activity. My family actually started playing it on a plane while we were waiting for a terminal to unload and other passengers joined in! I would't play it regularly, but it's great for some occasions!

• Msdreat By  Msdreat
    04.16.19

Fun

My family and I have had so much fun playing this! It keeps us entertained for hours!

• AllieMoje By  AllieMoje
    03.20.19

Great family game!

I love this game! I love that you can play this game anywhere you are. SO FUN

• Aldo218 By  Aldo218
    01.31.19

I love this game! It is so much fun at get togethers.

• dcesther By  dcesther
    01.24.19

Best Game

Love Heads up ! My daughters and I play this game every chance we get. We try all the categories. We have gotten so many people hooked on this . Takes your mind off of any thing bad going on in your life.

• Quania92 By  Quania92
    11.15.18

Must play!!!!

This game is very entertaining I love playing this game with my best friend when boredom hits I would highly recommend this game for anyone who loves family games

• PhoenixRainStorm By  PhoenixRainStorm
    10.08.18

Family fun and friendly

Amazing product! Played this game with youth groups, family, and friends. Great for kids, but can be challenging for younger kids. suggested for ages 4 and higher, though depending on the child, the age is up to you. a lot more fun to play in a bigger group rather than a smaller group. some categories are harder than others.

• mommi23boyz By  mommi23boyz
    09.28.18

Fun

Super fun game to play, especially if you have had a few "adult drinks"