Warner Bros Heads Up | SheSpeaks

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    07.03.20

Family Favorite

This is such a fun game, we play this on our family game night.

• ShaneSellsSeashells By  ShaneSellsSeashells
    06.19.20

Giggles for all

If you are having a party and it starts to get dull, whip this out and bring no the laughs. Its easy to learn and creates mental challenges that will draw everyone to participate.

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.04.20

Such a fun game

Such a fun game to play with friends! I really like the entertainment categories. Better if at least a few people are playing instead of just 2. Too many people though makes it less fun.

• hhaase By  hhaase
    04.03.20

Fun and user friendly!

This game is so much fun fun to play when we get together with friends or family! I love how easy it is to use.

• plong22 By  plong22

Lots of Fun

Lots of fun. Easy to play for all ages. We play with young and old and we all have fun.

• OrangeCountyReads By  OrangeCountyReads

Need some laughs?

Fun for the whole family- but only if you don?t cheat!

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.02.20

This game is so hilarious! Even my 84 year old Dad loved it. We played with a group that included ages fro 8 up 84 and had the best time ever!

• Tatumsale By  Tatumsale
    03.20.20

Heads up for Heads Up

I like it, it?s a fun game to play with friends and family. However, sometimes the correct and incorrect can be switched or can glitch. So, even though it is a fun game to play, almost exactly like charades, it can sometimes glitch and not give you the correct outcome. Also, for me, personally, I don?t like how it videos the person acting out or wherever the camera is pointed

• mrussell27 By  mrussell27
    03.19.20

Such a fun game! Everyone will enjoy this game! Every time me and my family play, we play for hours.

• kgummybear By  kgummybear
    01.25.20

Great Game

Love the app. Its always a good way to pass time with friends. My group always has a good time playing. There is plenty of categories for most interests. Its good for all ages.