Walmart Store Review | SheSpeaks

• SuziSkaann By  SuziSkaann
    12.19.20

I am not a bug chain supporter over small business, but Walmart makes it hard with the prices and selection to say no. So Walmart is my best price option and likely products in stock which is how its earning its points in this review. Although I have had better service at Walmart's outside of my area, I am giving a 3 because both of those in my area that I have to deal with regularly, can't seem to answer the phone or provide any customer service what so ever. I've been hung up on or put on hold for 30+ to the point that I have driven there to get my answer only to find the phone ringing in the department I'm calling and employees standing around talking. I told them they could take the call before helping me, and what do you know....it was me on that call. Terrible customer service, hands down that worst.

• Lovingmy6 By  Lovingmy6
    12.17.20

Always can find what you need or close to it

Have to go far out to get a better selection of food and much cleaner store with items in stock periodically as we all know long lines and hardly got what you want but everything you didn?t come for is in your cart.

• Goof-Ball By  Goof-Ball
    12.16.20

serves a purpose but not great

I think most everyone knows what Walmart is and have probably been to one. So I'm probably not going to write anything people don't already know but here goes. Pros: Products here are frequently cheaper here than other stores. They also have more variety than most stores - I can buy groceries, fabric, a bike, and a hammer all in one place. They hire people that maybe can't get jobs other places. Cons: the lighting and color scheme is awful and drab. My hands feel dirtier after shopping here. The isles are narrow, and untidy. The checkout lines are long. They have 10 checkout lanes but only have 3 open during peak shopping hours.

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn
    12.12.20

Discontinue items

I used to love Walmart, but they seem to not carry items that I always bought anymore. Have to try & find those things some place else.

• Mousie1 By  Mousie1
    12.10.20

They have almost everything you need. It's a great store most the time.

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.09.20

Love Walmart

I love Walmart for everything from shampoo to lunch meat and electronics!

• Kayla414 By  Kayla414
    12.06.20

Love WalMart Stores!!!

I love WalMart, i could spend hours in that store! Same as another one or 2 of my favorite stores. I know there's good and bad with many companies. But I'm rating them as a customer. They always had what I needed in stock, wide varieties of options. Also, the best part of WalMart to me, is their prices are actually affordable. Low income families need stores like WalMart. I just wish they'd lower they're shipping limit to $25 like my other favorite online site. $35 is kinda high. Other than that, I used to buy my kid's clothes, school supplies, makeup, just about anything and everything you'll find at your local WalMart.

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Not good business practices

I'm not a fan of Walmart unfortunately. I really try to avoid this store. Their practices for employment and what the buyers do to manufacturers and companies - essentially forcing them to sell the product to Walmart at whatever prices is demanded, regardless of product manufacturing and labor costs, really turned me off to this company. I know they've improved, but they sell cheap products and avoid full time employees with benefits. Just not a good company in my book. I hope they improve.

• helenross85 By  helenross85
    11.21.20

Decent place to shop

My family does a lot of shopping at Walmart. They usually have what I am looking for, but lately it has been harder and harder to find typical items. I understand that we are living in unusual times, but I would think I could find shredded cheese. Most of the time the store is pretty clean, but not usually organized.

• sthurberyoung By  sthurberyoung
    10.22.20

My viewof Walmart

They always have what I ne3ed, when I need it to the degree I need it even throughout the pandemic. It is a joy truly and really to shop with them whether on line (for delivery or pickup) or even in store. Their prices are great, their servie is amazing and I could not get by without htem especially during these odd and tragic pandemic times.

• wintergreen83 By  wintergreen83
    10.20.20

meh

I wouldn't go if I didn't need to. They don't have the best deals (i.e. no bogo) , a number of times I've tried to use coupons and 1. the employees think it's a XEROX COPY (no it's from the internet & a home printer) 2. we don't take these (when I used one the last time I shopped there). I don't make a big deal of it when it happens but it's annoying & I don't have issues at other stores like Target or Publix.

• Mhebert16 By  Mhebert16
    08.12.20

Love Walmart

Love walmart. Has always been our go-to store for so many things. From fishing trips to baby items!

• Strawberryblondebomb By  Strawberryblondebomb
    06.15.20

Not a fan anymore

I usually love Walmart for their wide varieties, but lately they don't restock they have more items out of stock then on the shelves. Their employees are rude and just don't care about their customers

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.15.20

Affordable

I only give it 4 stars because Walmart isn't available in New York in many locations anymore so I have to buy online. My father always buys stuff here for me though to send it to me, and everything's always good quality and affordable. He even bought our first Graco Jogging Stroller for the first child my husband and I had in Walmart for around 250-300 (including the rain cover and net for the summer). Great quality at a great price. We kept that stroller for 2 years until we realized we couldn't do the heavy/bulkyness of it.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.11.20

Walmart Stores are just a part of life because they are everywhere. I sometime shop the grocery but prefer Kroger or Meijer. Walmart has decent prices on clothes and other items. I usually buy Disney movies here.