Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Review | SheSpeaks

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

we love them they do not leak love them alotttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

Not the greatest diaper. My kids have both leaked while using these, but I can?t complain about the cost.

• MamaBear2016 By  MamaBear2016
    08.28.17

Budget mom

This product is pretty good when budget crunching. My son never seems to have any problems, my only problem is that it seems that almost every time I go they never seem to have size 4 in stock. Other than that, I would recommend if you are on a low budget or ran out at the last minute.

• mommyof4monkeys By  mommyof4monkeys
    08.04.16

The larger sizes work well if your on a budget. I wouldn't recommend the NB or Size 1 they just don't hold like they should and leak. To rough on babies bottom.

• taraneugebauer By  taraneugebauer
    04.08.16

I bought several packs of these diapers before my baby girl was born. After she was born and got into size 1 I decided it was time to try them. These diapers are very rough feeling and the straps on them were not very stretchy at all. I returned what I had left with no problems at all from walgreens which is why I gave them 2 stars..

• sheral324 By  sheral324
    03.26.16

this being an off brand, store brand what ever you want to call it i think their diapers work really well a little more expensive then they should be but the work well enough for not being as expensive as the name brands i use these for running around the house and we havent had a leak yet!

• Msdgirl611 By  Msdgirl611
    03.10.16

These are medium quality. They are not as bad as some knock off brands, but still could use better absorbency

• bndrollins By  bndrollins
    01.09.16

As far as protection goes, it compares to name brand diapers. However, in sizes these run small. I haven't had any problems with my daughter breaking out we just go up a size. If you're waiting until payday these diapers work just as well.

• Mandie2803 By  Mandie2803
    11.16.15

These diapers are ok, not as absorbent as pampers or huggies. They also have a weird smell to them which I was not thrilled with.

• KJSweeney By  KJSweeney
    10.27.15

So, I was a FIRM believer in Swaddlers.... I refused any other brand until one day I was in a crunch (my husband had emergency surgery and was in the hospital, I forgot our cloth diapers at home, I ran out of disposables in the diaper bag and I NEEDED diapers asap) - I ran to Walgreens and found these, $7.00 for a 44 pack! -- UHHH yes please. So I tried them, they have the yellow line pee indicator and they are like MAGIC!! No diaper rash, can hold a really fair amount of liquid and never had a blow out in them. They are incredible! In the hospital they have these magic blue sheets that can hold gallons of water somehow and I swear these diapers are made of that same magical material. I definitely recommend them.

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.29.15

These were really good. I bought them a few times. My child has never peed through his diaper. My friend also uses these for her child as well.

• seayahtsea25 By  seayahtsea25
    06.02.15

Tried these diapers once had to get rid of them after just one diaper my baby peed through one after just an hour and got a bad diaper rash

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

I did not like these diapers because they were really thin and did not hold much. The price is cheap but the diapers quality is too unfortunately.

• DisneyChick By  DisneyChick
    02.04.15

I was really impressed with these diapers. They were out of the regular brand and I had no choice. But WOW! just as good!

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.12.14

These diapers are great for the price. They are always on sale too! They also hold up well when used overnight. All three of my children have been able to use these.