Vera Wang Princess | SheSpeaks

• delane delane
    02.15.16

i love the bottle it self i love the offer to review the great smell on my body to stand out

• This perfume gives me a headache. It's not my favorite and I don't recommend it.

• hrangel73 By  hrangel73
    08.16.19

One of my must have perfumes.

Smells delicious! Not too sweet or floral, just right for all day or a special night.

• keelz23 By  keelz23
    07.24.19

yum

Fresh and feminine, and sweet without being overpowering.

• Runsthedistance By  Runsthedistance
    06.21.19

Smells Amazing

This perfume has been around awhile. It?s a classic perfume. It smells so good and it?s affordable.

• HollyKay1 By  HollyKay1
    04.17.19

This perfume smells so great and seems to last on me....love it!

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.17.19

Smells sweet!

Smells great and the scent lasts pretty long! It's not my every day smell, but it's nice for when I want to switch things up!

• Griseida By  Griseida
    11.28.18

Love it

I love the bottle so adorable! And the perfume smell very nice I love the smell it?s fresh without smelling potent and too noticeable!!

• agzilla By  agzilla
    10.08.18

Why do I like this?

The idea of being a princess makes me cringe, always has. I don't have a favorite Disney prinecess, hate dresses, think tiaras are stupid, and will absolutely lose my s**t if anyone calls me a princess. I should hate Vera Wang Princess as well, but I don't. In fact it's kinda my go-to fragrance whenever I have to do something fancy, like go to a wedding or job interview.

• meandbella By  meandbella
    09.29.18

i like this but it smells a little too "perfumy" for me- a little too musky or flowery. not sure but still nice for people that like that scent

• HollieNewlin By  HollieNewlin
    09.21.18

Be a Princess!

One of my favorite fragrances of all time! It has a beautifully fresh scent that lasts & lasts! The Water Lily & Amber notes really come through! And how about the bottle?! Absolutely gorgeous! And my favorite color too! It looks just perfect sitting on my vanity! I feel like a true Princess when wearing it!

• Fcherish By  Fcherish
    09.09.18

Sweet & sensible

Great for dates! I would describe this frangrance to be sweet to match my kind and caring personality. This perfume makes it through the day and the night with you.