Vera Wang Princess Review | SheSpeaks

• GlammorMomma By  GlammorMomma
    06.02.21

Smells good

Normally I don't like perfumes that are kind of a musk smell. However this one sort of grew on me. I bought it online so I didn't know what it smelled like until I received it. I love Vera Wang so I knew her perfume would probably be pretty good. If you like sort of that kind of white musk smell maybe with a little floral then you would like this.

• oliviah9 By  oliviah9
    05.27.21

Love this perfume!

I have had this perfume for years and I love it. It's subtle yet noticeable. I always get nice compliments about it! I will continue to use it for years to come. If you're thinking about trying it, then this is your sign to just do it!

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    12.12.20

Lightly scented

Smells great as an everyday scent. I always wear it no matter the occasion

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    12.04.20

Great Scent

Beautiful bottle and amazing scent. Very long lasting and I got plenty of compliments.

• Andrea1969 By  Andrea1969
    10.16.20

Light fruity floral scent.

This is a very nice light fruity floral scent. The top notes are waterlily, ivy, and tangerine. The middle notes are orange blossom, rose, jasmine, and mimosa. Base notes are precious woods, amber, peach peels, and musk. If you are looking to give a young lady her 1st perfume this would be a very good choice.

• Granmama15 By  Granmama15
    10.08.20

Vera Wang

Vera Wang is the top of the line in this industry! Excellent perfume and awesome bottle!

• Granmama15 By  Granmama15
    10.08.20

Vera Wang

• AnnaTui By  AnnaTui
    09.07.20

The bottle itself is pretty so is the fragrance so far i think vera wang scents are wonderful.

• melmcd0427 By  melmcd0427
    09.01.20

amazing

i absolutely love this perfume. Whenever i run out i have to buy more.

• asears By  asears
    08.16.20

The name says it all

This is my signature scent. Perfect for day or night, it?s light and sexy! I get compliments on it all the time.

• Lilmissfox By  Lilmissfox
    08.04.20

Yummy scent

I love everything about this perfume, the smell of the bottle the way it looks. I love the way it would look on my counter I love the way it would look as a piece of art. The smell last so long I tried it on in the store I have never actually gotten it for myself but I totally would and I totally would buy it for a friend

• rollerskatingchick By  rollerskatingchick
    07.31.20

Has a very attractive smell, it is very long lasting which you don't find in many perfumes. I enjoy the compliments I get from wearing this perfume.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Best smell. I've had mine for 2yrs now and try to only use it for very special occasions.

• joell51868 By  joell51868
    07.01.20

one of my favorite scents

I absolutely love this light flowert smell by Vera Wang. I recommend this perfume

• rkosully By  rkosully
    07.01.20

Lovely and alluring

I totally bought this for the cute bottle...but I like the scent too! It makes a great gift, and I Iove it myself. I use it a few times a week. I like to change fragrances fairly often.