Various Artists The Greatest Showman Original Motion Picture Soundtrack | SheSpeaks

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

I've heard better, I've heard worse

Let me guess, you heard "This is Me" and now you're in love? Yes, the music is nice in its respect, but the story is nothing short of an exaggeration of reality and a basic plotline. I know it's not a popular opinion, but quite frankly I've heard better but I've also heard worse.

• vanel46 By  vanel46
    05.31.19

This Is Me

I love the soundtrack. I have played This Is Me for my students and it became our classroom anthem! e

• Loohoo21 By  Loohoo21
    10.11.18

Good storyline and loved the singing. It's my kids's number one show.

• Libbyrose16 By  Libbyrose16
    10.02.18

I absolutely fell in love with this movie the moment I watched it and the music was phenomenal. I listen to the songs almost everyday! I honestly just can't get enough of it.!

• marsem11 By  marsem11
    09.29.18

This is the perfect family movie. The whole family fell in love with this movie and love singing along.

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    09.29.18

Brilliant !!

I bought the sdtk after watching the movie . While the movie was excellent the music was Brilliant .You Do feel every emotion from the words being sung .

• j-rays By  j-rays
    09.18.18

Love love love x100

Not much to say other than if you've heard this soundtrack, you're guarunteed to love it. Upbeat and inspirational :)

• irishmaiden67 By  irishmaiden67
    06.28.18

Would give 20 stars!

This has to be mine and my S.O.s all time favorite movie! He loves it so much, I got him the sound track to listen to in the car for Father's day. It was a hit! Every time I get in his car, its playing!😄😄😄

• Annabel_Lee By  Annabel_Lee
    04.19.18

Our whole family loves this soundtrack

I love listening to this soundtrack. We watched the movie for a recent family movie night and everyone loved it. I catch my husband and son singing songs from this soundtrack. And my daughter bought her own copy.

• ashenowl By  ashenowl
    04.02.18

Great Variety

One of the best soundtracks of the year! It's a great combination of narrative songs and pop ballads that can be listened to separately from the soundtrack so it gives a lot of great variety.