Urban Decay Naked Palette Review | SheSpeaks

Great Product

I love Urban Decay Naked Palette. It has great colors and long lasting

• Momicorn By  Momicorn
    05.03.20

Amazing! I definitely recommend this palette

I absolutely love the entire Urban Decay Naked palette line! The shadows are very pigmented. It doesn?t fall. Stays right where it is supposed to. The Naked palettes were my introduction to prestige eyeshadows and they remain one of my favorites.

• MollyParnis By  MollyParnis
    04.02.20

Perfect Basic Shadow Palette

Classic basic, I use this everday for a natural and prety look. Lots of subtle shades and no "wasted" hard to use colors.

• Trudy13 By  Trudy13
    04.01.20

Love mine

I love my palette. The colors are nice and they last during work hours.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    04.01.20

Classic

This is such a staple palette. It was my very first makeup palette in high school, it was so nice for a beginning user. I still adore this palette (I?ve bought a new one).

• 20manderz08 By  20manderz08
    02.11.20

Great colors

my favorite eye shadow palette. so easy to use and the colors go so well together. this is a more high end product so you will be spending more. I found mine at Sephora.

• JCpvd616 By  JCpvd616
    10.29.19

My goto Palette!

This is my absolutely favorite makeup Palette by Urban Decay. I love all the colors and the quality of the well pigmented shadows are definitely top notch!

• Tessakerecman By  Tessakerecman
    10.28.19

Top pigmented palette I've used ! Beauty Must Buy

Some amazingly pigmented colors that give a natural or bold look depending on your color of choice (and there are many to choose from) . Enough product to last a long time and I never had any problems with breakage of the shadow so I'm very happy with my purchase !

• Abbadabbs By  Abbadabbs
    10.22.19

One of the best

One of my all time favorite palettes. I bought another one after they said they were discontinuing it. Such a staple and a palette everyone should have in their collection.

• QueenBDiaries By  QueenBDiaries
    10.22.19

My sister has this pallet and I love it! The colors are amazing and pigmented perfectly. The application is easy and it sits weightless on your face. So I can wear 50 lbs of make-up without feeling like it.

• ecd103 By  ecd103
    05.30.19

Make up

The colors are beautifully pigmented, and long-lasting. The only complaint I ever have with Naked pallets is the propensity for the tins to fall out of the holder and shatter everywhere, because the glue isn't strong enough.

• Raabdebbie2019 By  Raabdebbie2019
    03.24.19

Naked everydayyy

Naked never lets me down! These colors are exactly what you see. No fall off and the colors are so pigmented. The price is well marked and the packaging is as always the cutest! I just bought 8 for babyshower gifts for my sister!! Love love love this!

• ladydai By  ladydai
    02.18.19

sparkling eyes

Great colors and they always look good in the case, the problem sometimes come when the look faded on some skin colors. Yes there are ways around that to wet it. You don't want to destroy your beautiful shadows though. rea

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

great

such wonderful colors, i highly recommend this. its expensive though

• pbdkari By  pbdkari
    11.30.18

The best Palette that was Created

My most favorite eyeshadow palette in the whole entire world. I first began learning how to put makeup on using my Urban Decay Naked Palette. Now, as of November 2018, they are phasing them out and they have stopped manufacturing of them already. I?m buying them up whenever I can to last me as long as I can post production. I love this palette specifically because the colors are so neutral and colors that any outfit would match. They are so blendable with my other color palettes. The application is so easy and smooth and the eyeshadow is so quality that when you use your primer first, your eyeshadow will last all day with no creasing. I?m so sad that they?ve stopped making them but they will live forever on in pictures of my eyes.