Urban Decay Naked Palette | SheSpeaks

• Clpaulk919 Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

Absolute must in my makeup bag. Great pigment, easy to use & long wearing.

• ecd103 By  ecd103
    05.30.19

Make up

The colors are beautifully pigmented, and long-lasting. The only complaint I ever have with Naked pallets is the propensity for the tins to fall out of the holder and shatter everywhere, because the glue isn't strong enough.

• Raabdebbie2019 By  Raabdebbie2019
    03.24.19

Naked everydayyy

Naked never lets me down! These colors are exactly what you see. No fall off and the colors are so pigmented. The price is well marked and the packaging is as always the cutest! I just bought 8 for babyshower gifts for my sister!! Love love love this!

• ladydai By  ladydai
    02.18.19

sparkling eyes

Great colors and they always look good in the case, the problem sometimes come when the look faded on some skin colors. Yes there are ways around that to wet it. You don't want to destroy your beautiful shadows though. rea

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

great

such wonderful colors, i highly recommend this. its expensive though

• pbdkari By  pbdkari
    11.30.18

The best Palette that was Created

My most favorite eyeshadow palette in the whole entire world. I first began learning how to put makeup on using my Urban Decay Naked Palette. Now, as of November 2018, they are phasing them out and they have stopped manufacturing of them already. I?m buying them up whenever I can to last me as long as I can post production. I love this palette specifically because the colors are so neutral and colors that any outfit would match. They are so blendable with my other color palettes. The application is so easy and smooth and the eyeshadow is so quality that when you use your primer first, your eyeshadow will last all day with no creasing. I?m so sad that they?ve stopped making them but they will live forever on in pictures of my eyes.

• Alongmire By  Alongmire
    11.19.18

Love it!

They colors are wonderful and go with everything! Easy to use! A mustache have for my makeup collection!

• Idahogal By  Idahogal
    09.14.18

My favorite colors from Urban Decay.

Goes on the eyelids nice and smoothly, and it blends well. I love all of the colors in this palette. It also has a great brush for applying the shadows.

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

YAAAAAAS!!!! I love it

I love UD pallets! This is sooooo beautiful and the colors are way rad - i use them for every look from natural day time to a bold night club look - this has you covered AND its pretty cheap in comparison to other brands I use. ALSO and most importantly, its cruelty free and vegan :) YAY!!

• BiancaCloxton By  BiancaCloxton
    06.13.18

My go to

My go to palette. Colors are beautiful and go great with skin tones. I have an easy time blending them. Can be used for every day wear or an evening out. Worth the price in my opinion.

• kimmycoo99 By  kimmycoo99
    06.11.18

High-quality

An affordable high-quality eyeshadow palette with an array of shades to choose from. The shades are very pigmented and blend easily. This was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I ever purchased and I'm still a fan to this day.