Unilever Degree Motionsense Berry Cool Review | SheSpeaks

• klassic By  klassic
    10.12.20

Really Nice Odor Control

I liked how this worked. The scent was really nice. I got the odor control I desired. It was overall a product I would use again and again.

• Jenaemata By  Jenaemata
    10.12.20

Smells awesome!

#Degree motion sense berry cool kept me fresh all day. I have been using degree deodorant for years. I use it when I work out at the gym. I love that I can smell it all day. I highly recommend this brand.

• cbear101 By  cbear101
    06.05.20

This deodorant did not work super well. It also made my clothes smell worse at the end of the day than my sweat did.

• Schojanclan By  Schojanclan
    09.29.19

Smells great

This has a great long lasting scent! It keeps you dry all day.

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

She's seen worse

She gets the job done. Honestly, it works like any average deodorant; it can get clumpy if you apply too much and it lasts a decent amount of time, but don't expect it to last 12 hours if you're exercising.

• Kimberzx3 By  Kimberzx3
    05.24.19

This item smells very nice and dilutes the smell of your oder.

• Ebeeg22 By  Ebeeg22
    05.18.19

Kept me feeling fresh during my 10 hour server shift

• Yarihdz By  Yarihdz
    10.10.17

I love the scent

I tried Degree Women Deodorant before, but MotionSense Antipespirant is awesome. The smell is really good make me feel clean and fresh. I can wear all day and feeling fresh. I received this product complimentary from Crowdtap but all opinion is my own.

• allisondoyle90 By  allisondoyle90
    08.01.17

5 Stars

I have tried to find the perfect deodorant for years! Degree with MotionSense fits the bill. It withstands a 105* NYC classroom and still lets me smell like a pretty flower instead of the smelly mess I am! Love it!

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

Degree is awesome and a lot better then suave, i haven't have this scent but I'm pretty sure it smells great.

• quickchangeus By  quickchangeus
    04.29.17

great product. would use and recommend highly to everyone and anyone needing a better deodorant. way to go . highly recommend

• Priceless713 By  Priceless713
    12.28.16

Perfect odor protection

I have been using degree for 4 years now. This by far is the best scent yet. Love love love it Must buy more!!

• Deborahruiz By  Deborahruiz
    08.22.16

I use this deodorant everyday and I have nothing but greats things to say about it. It smells great and stays on the whole day !

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love any of there deo but I haven't tryed this kind but I would love to i love anything berry senct

• marshagail By  marshagail