USA Psych | SheSpeaks

• hjardas hjardas
    10.21.15

The comedy writing is trying too hard, cheesy cheap jokes make it a little hard for me to watch. The mysteries are fun to follow, so if I'm in a cheesy mood and it's on TV I might watch it, but I never seek it out.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.11.20

USA Psych was such a great show. I loved watching every episode. It is worth rewatching too. They've been making movies every year or so to continue it on if you didn't know about them.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

Hilarious!! off the wall sarcastic comments and its fun figuring it out as the storyline progresses.

• Christy419 By  Christy419
    04.15.20

Psych you out in the end!

I adore Psych! You need to have a certain sense of humor to appreciate the wittiness of this show. The characters are so well played by talented actors and the writing is brilliant. This is a show I could never tire of!

• Jay2106 By  Jay2106
    04.01.20

Best show eeever!

I remember watching this show first on NBC then it got cancelled and thank goodness USA Network picked it up. I love all the characters in this show and the references to the 80's and 90's. Plus the guest stars from those eras were great too. Its a fun show and I have watched all seasons several times. Cannot wait for the second movie to come out.

• katierw80 By  katierw80
    04.01.20

Come back to Netflix!

This little gem of a show is one of my all time favorites! Yes, it can be cheesy but that makes it fun. It definitely doesn?t take itself too seriously! I like the premise and the combination of mystery, crime, and humor.

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    03.28.19

Absolutely love Gus!!! The first few seasons are the best. Honestly, I found the later seasons a bit dull.

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

I miss this show! This is one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. James Roday is perfectly cast as a "psychic" who actually just is a super observant person who assists the police in their cases.

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Love it

Funny, mystery solvers, photographic memory, hidden love and friendships but the two mc are childhood friends

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Funny show with an enjoyable cast. Lots of entertaining episodes. The great thing about this show was that it was different.

• smokies_girl By  smokies_girl
    08.17.16

My husband turned it on one night during dinner and we can't stop watching. It has us cracking up every episode!