Twitter Party Tips
A Twitter party is a moderated conversation hosted on Twitter, usually lasting one hour. We enjoy throwing Twitter parties because it gives us the chance to chat with our members in real-time about fun topics.
- RSVP to the party! While an RSVP is not required to participate, it may be required to win prizes.
- Follow all guidelines in the Twitter Party invite or post. It is here you will find all information necessary to participate and be eligible to win.
- You can see all the conversations that are happening in the party by searching for and using the Twitter Party hashtag. (i.e. #PartyHashtag)
- Twitter parties move fast. You may find that using a Twitter client platform, such as TweetDeck, may be helpful. However, this is not required.
- You can retweet and respond to any of the questions or reponses you see in the party. Often, prizes are awarded to people who respond to questions and have met the party criteria.
- The party host will welcome and introduce other hosts, panelists, and VIPs.
- Typically, a door prize is drawn from those who RSVP to the party invite.
- The party host will introduce the party theme, ask questions and draw winners for each question.
- When tweeting responses, thoughts or answers to questions, be sure to always include the party hashtag(s) so that everyone in the party can see and respond.
- If you win a prize, it will often be tweeted during the party and you will receive instructions via a DM about how to collect your prize.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com