Tulip Tie Dye Kit

Tulip Tie Dye Kit

4.4
              Rated #18 in School & Art Supplies
7 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Good times for different ages! We love these kits! I have half a dozen children and bought two of these to dye shirts, shorts, leggings, and tank tops that have gotten stained that I have held onto for awhile. It was so much fun (my 5 yr old made the prettiest one)! I love that I didn?t have to buy things separately and it was simple. I used an old twister mat and we had a good time on the kitchen floor. I definitely love this company and their kits.

Thank you Tulip. Tulip Tie Dye Kit is a summer time staple for my daughters and myself. We have tie dyed everything from hats and undergarments to jeans and shoes. This is our favorite crafting to do still even though they are now 17 and 20 years old. I do suggest you do it outdoors, possibly at a picnic table.

Tye dye This is so easy and fun to do with kids! We tye-dyed shirts, washcloths, and a white sheet and everything turned out great!

easy to use and lots of colors to choose I love this set because you can just add water and use. Colors are pretty. Be careful not to use too much or they will bleed together. Love tye-dye.

Great Kit for beginners I love this set, it's such a simple way to learn how to tie dye. :)

wanted to revew dharma trading co kit but not listed the dharma people know fabric and dye

DIY Tie Dye What an amazing gift this would be for a diy project at home. I've bought the Tulip tie Dye kits for many years and they work perfect for me and my kids. We bond, tie dye and have a grand time.