Tropicana Farmstand Review | SheSpeaks

• Nvc1127 By  Nvc1127
    05.26.19

Yummy

My kids and I love the way these taste, they're delicious. Good source of fruit and veggies.

• Kunis20 By  Kunis20
    06.15.15

Love these! Healthy and yummy. Always finding good deals on them too so that's a plus

• MaMaPea By  MaMaPea
    06.01.15

This is my favorite brand of juice, lots of flavor options.

• AMPLette2015 By  AMPLette2015
    04.19.15

I have bought a couple of the varieties of this juice and loved both. It's worth the price just to have something refreshing as this. I would recommend this to anyone who loves anything Tropicana related.

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    03.11.15

My kids love these.They like all flavors.Great juice

• Essielay_10 By  Essielay_10
    11.05.14

Delicious tasting juice. My favorite is the pomegranate & blueberry which I can get for the house and to go as well! Would definitely recommend.

• jlhaines83 By  jlhaines83
    06.06.14

Great juice! Good flavors! I like that I can give my daughter this juice to drink instead of an unhealthy juice alternative.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    05.21.14

Really yummy juice! Fulfilling and thick.. A bit pricey but isn't too bad considering the prices of the other juices

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

very good tasting juice and very healthy for you worth the money!

• Lynn4677 By  Lynn4677
    06.22.13

These are wonderfully delicious products! I love the mix that they have available. I keep my refrigerator stocked...

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    05.31.13

This drink has two servings of fruit or vegetables, I don't remember, but that just means its worth it to buy!

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.07.13

100% fruit and vegetable juice- I tried Pomegranate/Blueberry and I tell you it was so good and refreshing! Not to mention it is healthy too! There are other flavors-Strawberry/Bananna and Peach Mango. I am going to try them for sure!