Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub Review | SheSpeaks

• Mrsapaisley By  Mrsapaisley
    10.10.20

Average

I love the scent of the Coconut Lime for a spa product. This Tree Hut product exfoliates pretty well as I use it on my feet with every shower. It does not seem to keep my cuticles soft like other scrubs have though. The packaging is appealing and the price is great.

• Hethee By  Hethee
    06.21.20

Delish! 🍈🥥

This is right up there on my list 📃of favorite bath and shower products🛀. No need to pay for those higher priced scrubs💰. With a great price, this is filled with amazing sugar to scrub 🧽and shea to leave skin feeling fantastic.🧴 Super happy I tried this one! 🎉

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.07.20

Lovely coconut scrub

This makes a nice gift, because the package is pretty, and it's a little indulgent. I like how it smells and how effective it is at exfoliating my skin.

• gwenrocks79 By  gwenrocks79
    06.05.20

WORKS GREAT

I used to love Tree Hut body scrubs but now that I have switched to non toxic beauty and health products, I have stopped using this due to synthetic fragrance. Most of the scents aggravate my chronic migraines also. Definitely works well for exfoliation.

• gsmith310 By  gsmith310
    06.05.20

Amazing!

Love this stuff! Smells so good and makes skin feel nice and exfoliated

• LiyahhMB By  LiyahhMB
    05.12.20

Highly Recommend

I really love this brand and this specific sugar scrub has to be the best one. It's easy to rinse off and has a relaxing scent. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

You need this!

I love this stuff. They have so many others with great scents as well. I?ve always felt as if my regular body wash doesn?t do a good job at removing left over deodorant but with this stuff I feel squeaky clean!!

• vickimarie2002 By  vickimarie2002
    05.30.18

Smells good and exfoliates well!

This is the best smelling stuff ever! It also works really well and isn't too rough on your skin.

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.09.17

Shower Bliss: Tree Hut has done it again!

I love this scent...it's my go-to but lately I've been loving the Tree Hut Scrub in Lychee & Plum. For starters...this is a great pick me up after a stressful day...the scent is strong and invigorating...it stays with you after you get out of the shower! Right now, they're coming in bonus sizes for free at Wal-Mart..It's 25% more for the same price! I always buy two at a time since I like to exfoliate 2-3 times a week. The shea is what makes this a winner because it softens rough spots within a few treatments. Love this! A+++++

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve. If you want a salon quality product this is the item

• thedailycare By  thedailycare
    09.17.16

A tropical escape in the shower.

I have to admit it took me a while before I actually purchased this product. I would see it everytime that I went into Ulta, and I wanted to get it for so long. Once I got it, I was not disappointed. It has such a great scent, and it is a perfect in-shower exfoliator.

• deannawin29 By  deannawin29
    07.19.16

Love all the tree hut scrubs but this scent is my favorite. I use it to exfoliate my body especially in the summer time. I find this product affordable for the size the smell is amazing and it works well.

• Keisha_A By  Keisha_A
    07.06.16

One of the best scrub

I actually have this product in my bathroom & I gave it 5 stars hust bcuz after using my skin feels clean, smooth and soft. I can actually feel the dead skin is all scrubbed off. Love it

• Angel1437 By  Angel1437
    07.06.16

I love the smell and I use this before shaving everytime. It helps to exfoliate and leaves my skin soft.

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.12.16

Love this brand

This product is just awesome. Love the smell and also when done using it. Makes your skin feel so so soft and look radiant!