Trader Joes Everything Seasoning Blend | SheSpeaks

• Stampjournal Stampjournal
    03.18.18

Really Yummy and Affordable

I love this spice blend. It is especially good to make oven fries. Cut up potatoes, spray with olive oil, sprinkle with Everything blend, 450 degrees for 45 minutes. Yum!

• Strongworker By  Strongworker
    03.01.19

Everything French Toast

I really like this item as although you would expect to see it on bagels, I have used on baked french bread. I have also sprinkled some garlic powder and what a delight.

• sabrgood142 By  sabrgood142
    02.21.19

This seasoning is everything!

This seasoning is super flavorful! I am currently on a low carb diet and this seasoning helps me satisfy the craving for my favorite type of bagel, the EVERYTHING bagel. I use this as a seasoning for my salad and have even used it on baked chicken. So delicious!

• makysmama By  makysmama
    02.15.19

My new fave seasoning!

I was leery about trying this with all the flavors but it's delicious! I have tried it on everything from avacodo toast to chicken!

• KerriP94 By  KerriP94
    01.17.19

Love the flavor this adds to anything you sprinkle it onto. Delicious and so affordable!

• katieshealthyjourney By  katieshealthyjourney
    12.09.18

Love this seasoning!

I'm obsessed with this seasoning! I use it on everything from simple eggs or avocado toast to salmon dishes and more. I'm from Long Island, NY where the "everything bagel" has this exact seasoning. Unfortunately, ever since being diagnosed with celiac, I missed the flavor of this seasoning so much. Thank goodness I can have it now via Trader Joe's! LOVE it and would recommend to anyone :)

• Germanistik By  Germanistik
    09.27.18

Whole 30 lifesaver

I love how versatile this product is: it pairs will with most vegetables and meats and is Whole 30 compliant.

• wendyk65 By  wendyk65
    09.27.18

Really like it but too far away to buy frequently

I was really surprised that there was more uses for this than just putting it on my bagels in the right amount for me. It can be used in other recipies using your imagination. The bad thing is NO Trader Joes close.

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1
    09.12.18

Love this Item

This product is amazing. I can't keep in house. We use it on salad, chicken, fish and I make 2 ingredient bagels with it.

• nomaliz By  nomaliz
    04.27.18

Bold delicious addition to my spice cabinet

Eggs... calzones.. ... rice bowls. Endless. I love this product. Great balance of flavor.

• Cowgirl78 By  Cowgirl78
    03.28.18

So many uses!

This is a wonderful seasoning that is not just for bagels. It has the perfect combination of sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic and onion. Delicious on veggies, sandwiches, flatbread and even a burger. So delicious!