Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend Review | SheSpeaks

• Patoma By  Patoma
    11.29.20

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

• speechiemel By  speechiemel

Pantry Staple!

I love, love, love this product. It is like the salt and pepper we didn't know we needed in our lives. This is perfect on hard boiled eggs or deviled eggs.

• Andrea1969 By  Andrea1969

Game changer!

For a gal on the go, this product is amazing. I work close to 6 days a week especially in the restaurant business it?s harder to make the right decisions to eat the right things. I was looking for something to spice up my bland salads while making the lighter choice of oil and vinegar or even a lemon substitute.. throwing the everything bagel seasoning on top it had a perfect touch of crunch and flavor. I actually felt full compared to other salads that lacked the seasonings final touch. I?d recommend this even to my tables to buy on the outside market after my first attempt of trying this product out its quite powerful stuff. If you love avocado toast this is a must-buy! I rate this product personally 5 stars and I?d definitely label it a game-changer... I suggest anyone buy this product if you know what?s good for you!

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3

Love Love!

I use this for salads, veggies, chicken and more!

• emily219 By  emily219
    10.12.20

I love this seasoning. We use it on everything, especially on cottage cheese. I love making my own bagels and using this.

• Tonishar By  Tonishar
    10.11.20

Bagel seasoning that you control

This seasoning is perfect if you like to control the amount of seasoning on your bagel. As for me I like extra.

• curiousgirl By  curiousgirl
    10.09.20

A solid "everything" seasoning!

Sooooo tasty on avocado! Great for avocado toast, eggs, or just about anything else. I prefer Trader Joe's "Everyday seasoning" for salads and in general, but I like this one a lot also.

• LindseySal99 By  LindseySal99
    07.18.20

Best seasoning blend!

I love using this product in my ramen noodles, on top of fried eggs or scrambled eggs, I love adding it to plain bagels and even on avocado toast. It adds a very nice flavor and crunch to foods. I love this!

• Sweetdoll1 By  Sweetdoll1
    07.16.20

So delicious and tasty. We love to add it on cream cheese sandwiches for breakfast. Sometimes we add it in home cooked meals. It makes our dishes more interesting and fun to eat.

• klassic By  klassic

Great on Veggies

This is a great seasoning. On veggies it's great. It also makes my bread taste wonderful. Highly recommend.

• Akayla By  Akayla

My review

My favorite seasoning though I wish the seeds could be a little more fine.

• didama By  didama
    07.14.20

This is a tasty addition to your kitchen!

My kids love everything bagels. When I saw this, I had to try it. It is the best new product that I've bought in a while!

• lswildcat0422 By  lswildcat0422
    07.13.20

So tasty and can really put it on anything! I've loved it on eggs, toast, avocado, roasted sweet potato, etc. It can be a bit salty, but that's how I like it.

• Luna68 By  Luna68
    07.06.20

Guilt Free Snacking

I love to add this seasoning to fresh veggies! Spread a little hummus on a cucumber slice sprinkle on top and you have a healthy guilt free snack!

• ronikala By  ronikala
    07.05.20

GREAT PRODUCT!!

great seasoning...use it a lot~~!!mostly on bagel, but sometimes on a dense, crusty bread to give it flavor and a great taste!!