Trader Joes Everything Seasoning Blend | SheSpeaks

• Strongworker Strongworker
    03.01.19

Everything French Toast

I really like this item as although you would expect to see it on bagels, I have used on baked french bread. I have also sprinkled some garlic powder and what a delight.

• lsgoods22 By  lsgoods22
    03.02.20

Winner winner bagel dinner

Wow - this one is a winner. It makes everything taste a bit special. And its priced nice. We use it a lot.

• Staskosgirl By  Staskosgirl
    02.25.20

Buy This Now

Amazing and versatile . I keep a jar at home, at work and in my camper. I use it on eggs, avocado and in place of regular salt & pepper. I?m also use everything bagel seasoning from other stores as well.

• SamanthaHain By  SamanthaHain
    12.16.19

I love this seasoning! I?m anxious to expand my uses for it, but right now we super love it in egg salad and on top of avocado toast! It?s so delicious!

• savingsinseconds By  savingsinseconds

Lasts a long time

I purchased this bottle a year ago and it's still fresh and delicious. I love that a little goes a long way.

• Hethre72 By  Hethre72

I Had No Idea...

So, I saw this and thought it was the weirdest idea for a product. Using all the crumbs that fall off of my bagel as a spice? But, me having to try everything new that I can...I made a baked potato, added a little butter and sprinkled this on. Wow, was I wrong! This is so completely awesome and all I could do eating it, was think of everything else I could put it on. Haha It is delish and if you haven?t tried it you must! It?s really fun and has great flavors going on.

• Hethre72 By  Hethre72

I Had No Idea...

• onetinlizzie By  onetinlizzie
    12.12.19

Delicious and Versatile!

This is a great all-purpose seasoning. I use it on bagels, sandwiches, veggies, chicken, and beef, but it is fabulous on salmon. It also makes a great dip. Just heat 1/3 cup in a hot pan for about 15-30 seconds, until it is lightly toasted. 2After it cools, add to 16 oz. of sour cream or greek yogurt. Refrigerate a couple of hours, but it is best if it sits overnight. Delicious!

• Smash10 By  Smash10
    09.23.19

Good stuff

I like all the flavors in this, but the reason I only gave it four stars is because it does taste a little salty

• albrew By  albrew
    08.23.19

Love, Love, Love

Love this on roasted chick peas for a healthy snack!

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    07.26.19

Not just for bagels anymore!

I love, love, love this seasoning blend and use it on "everything" from eggs to fried potatoes to veggies and corn on the cob...and great for adding to dips and butter spreads. It's just so versatile and adds so much flavor!