Torani Peppermint Syrup Review | SheSpeaks

01.11.15

So gross.

• steltows By  steltows
    04.25.14

A slash of peppermint syrup in ginger ale is a quick 'mint julep', just add a little vodka if you are so inclined :-)

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.19.13

I use this stuff every morning. I make a cup of espresso, heat up some milk, mix this in, and I can have a peppermint latte every day. If you want a mocha? Throw in a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder. This is seriously my favorite thing for coffee and cocoa. It's amazing, and I always try to keep it handy. It's great year round, but it's especially nice for the winter.

• superbean By  superbean
    11.13.13

So delicious and a lot of fun for the kids - add club soda and a couple of teaspoons of their favorite Torani syrup and they have created their own delicious soda!

• Touchedpainter By  Touchedpainter     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.09.13

Not at all impressed, no matter how little I put in it is always too sickening-syrupy sweet, and the flavor is over powered and diminished by the sickening sweet.

• jedigal By  jedigal
    12.12.12

I really liked the Torani peppermint syrup I got through She Speaks! One of my favorite uses was turning my hot chocolate into peppermint hot chocolate. Mint and chocolate is one of my favorite combinations. It's also a very festive flavor, just in time for christmas!

• susansmoaks By  susansmoaks
    12.12.12

Peppermint syrup rocks. I love it in my coffee. It's also good in other mixed drinks!

• ismilefirst By  ismilefirst     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.04.12

We LOVE the Peppermint Syrup! We've used it in hot and cold beverages and it has inspired us to try a couple of dessert recipes for the Holidays. Will share if time allows.

• OneUniqueQueen By  OneUniqueQueen
    12.04.12

This peppermint flavored syrup tasted so good in my coffee. It was AMAZING! I plan on using this in hot cocoa next. Oh the thought of it makes my mouth water!!!

• jvbs830 By  jvbs830
    11.27.12

OMG, this stuff is amazing! I've used it in my coffee, in my hot cocoa, on ice cream, it's incredible!

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    11.03.12

This is great when wanting to add al little chill to your hot chocolate, mocha or white chocolate mocha. Perfect for holidays.

• erinvictoria By  erinvictoria
    10.20.12

It's that time of year again. Certain flavors I could enjoy all year, like Pumpkin, but peppermint is definitely for the late fall, early winter months according to my taste buds. This is a great product if you like peppermint. You can also use it like an extract, which is really convenient.

• holly669 By  holly669     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.14.12

I do not like peppermint except with chocolate so I used this in hot cocoa, in chocolate syrup with ice cream, in cookies & chocolate peppermint bark I made around Christmas. This would be better if I liked peppermint & is ok if used sparingly.

• Chrildrensnookmama By  Chrildrensnookmama     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.10.12

I love Torani Peppermint syrup because it gives my drinks the hint of peppermint I love without over powering the drink. Add the Peppermint flavor of Torani Syrup to Premium Chocolate Mocha hot cocoa for a gourmet style treat right at home! I also enjoy this in my coffee. However, I always need milk or cream as well. The syrup alone is not quite enough. I will be turning to Torani syrups to create many great drink recipes from now on!

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.24.11

I am not a fan of pepermint but this was good. It adds a lot of flavor. I shared it with my co-workers and they really enjoyed it also. The only thing is that you only need a little. If you put too much it's overpowering.