Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Kgexjo By  Kgexjo
    02.06.20

I received a sample of this from Ipsy and fell in love. It works so great for length and has easy application. It is a bit more work to take off than other brands I've used but it is worth it. The price is a little steep but I feel like it is worth it.

• jesshenges By  jesshenges
    02.04.20

I received this in my Ipsy bag and I fell in love with it! It did not clump on my lashes and went on so easily. I bought more after my sample ran out.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.27.20

Marvelous Mascara

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• Mhende12 By  Mhende12
    01.16.20

Amazing

Best mascara I've ever used! I work at Ulta so I've tried a lot of mascaras out there. This one definitely lives up to its expectations

• jselby808 By  jselby808
    01.15.20

Great quality

This mascara is very great quality! It doesn?t clump and the formula doesn?t smudge. Makes me look like I?m wearing false eyelashes.

• Loving50andBeyond By  Loving50andBeyond
    12.24.19

The Best Mascara Ever!

The "Liquid Lash Extensions" by Thrive is genuinely the best mascara I have ever used! I am just about to finish my first tube, which has lasted me four months so far. I will be repurchasing this fabulous formula after the new year. It contains Orchid Stem Cell Complex?️ helps encourage healthier-looking, longer lashes over time. It contains 0.38 oz. and retails for $24.00. I am 56 years old, and my lashes look amazing. I have purchased so many mascara brands over the years, and this is the "one"!

• mishpie By  mishpie
    07.24.19

Amazing Mascara!!!

This is an incredible mascara! It makes my eyelashes look longer, fuller, and healthy! I love putting this on with some lip gloss and heading out on the town! Love Thrive's mission as well!

• StephC By  StephC
    07.20.19

Amazing Mascara

This mascara is the best I've ever used, and I've tried many! It goes on smooth, separates lashes and lengthens each lash. I love that it doesn't clump together! You just have to make sure you apply from root to tip and wiggle the brush as you apply. It is a little pricey, but I consider it worth it when compared to the cost of lash extensions or the hassle of false lashes. An added bonus is that Thrive Causemetics helps women in need.