Thermos Leak Proof Travel Tumbler | SheSpeaks

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

It works really good and keeps everything hot but cleaning it is not easy.I put coffee in this every day and I noticed that underneath the lid the creamer got stuck and started to mold into the cup.Yuck!!! I tried to clean the inside but the gasket kept getting in the way.

• getfitchick By  getfitchick
    07.18.15

I love this travel mug - it is the BEST! Doesn't leak and keeps my coffee cold for 5 hours - no kidding! I have even given them as Christmas gifts!

• kalynndresser By  kalynndresser
    12.28.14

I bought this for my husband about 2 years ago and he still loves it. Plastic mugs generally make your coffee taste horrible, kind of like plastic water bottles give water a funky taste sometimes. This Thermos keeps the coffee hot for 3-4 hours (not lukewarm hot). It's travel friendly, meaning it doesn't leak. It is dish washer safe and the color hasn't chipped for as long as he has had and used it. He's a daily coffee drinker, not a every full moon coffee drinker. So after years of use it's still a solid thermos. I'd recommend this completely.