The Original Makeup Eraser Review | SheSpeaks

• gunsNglitter69 By  gunsNglitter69
    10.18.20

Amazing Product

This is an AMAZING product!! I highly recommend it if you are a person who, like me, hates taking your make up off at the end of the day. Make Up Eraser makes it so easy! No cleanser necessary. Simply dampen the cloth and rub your face. It works like magic to remove all make up, including the often stubborn mascara! Takes about 30 seconds or less to completely remove it all #SheSpeaksReview

• englishprof By  englishprof

"Green" Makeup Remover

I like using mine because it's gentle, and it washes/dries very well. To be fair, I don't wear a lot of foundation, so that might affect one's feeling about the product. But if you want to "wash off the day" and the clumpy mascara, this is a great, "green"-ish option.

• BrewtifulCourt By  BrewtifulCourt

Not bad

One of my friends actually bought me one of these and I'm so happy she did! It works pretty well, it's machine washable, and so easy to use! The only thing I don't like is that I have to actually rub my eyes to get all the makeup off, I'd rather use an eye makeup remover to do that.

• JRamirez87 By  JRamirez87

Must buy

I love this make eraser! It?s so soft and feels so good on the skin but it also works! Like bam makeup off! It also makes me feel better knowing I?m cutting down my waste bu cutting out makeup remover wipes.

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    07.02.20

Great for Sensitive Skin!

I was shocked how well this works! I received one as a gift, its the best gift ever! I have very sensitive skin and it works great for sensitive skin! No irritation! I really like how easy it is to clean and reuse! This makes a great gift!

• rainbowtrafficlights By  rainbowtrafficlights
    07.01.20

So Easy and No Chemicals!

I love using this product in front of people because it leaves them SHOCKED! I didn't believe that it would work at first, but then I tried it and I never purchased makeup wipes ever again! This cleans your face without any harsh chemicals, it just uses water!

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.18.20

This really works, especially for removing mascara. I wash it by hand with the same soap I use for my beautyblenders, and it removes all the makeup without having to wait for it to go through the wash. I hang it up to dry and it's ready when I want to use it again.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.18.20

Everyone I have ever given the MakeUp Eraser The Original Makeup Eraser raves about how good they are. They work well and make great gifts too.

• StephC By  StephC
    06.17.20

Nice item to have!

If you have sensitive skin or don't like to use a lot of products on your face, this is for you! This super-soft cloth does double duty as a makeup cleanser (one side) and the other side helps exfoliate your skin. Even stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner come right off with his cloth. I use the wet makeup eraser cloth first and then follow up with a simple cleaner. It is machine washable and I love that it's sustainable, too.