The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Review | SheSpeaks

• Siempre By  Siempre
    04.27.21

best brand. product is really good to keep your face moist and price is affordable

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    03.22.21

Great brand

One of several I use in my face every night. Keeps my skin nice and moisturized. Never breaks me out and for the price you can't beat it always a great brand.

• eac62387 By  eac62387
    03.22.21

Great product!

This product is nothing short of amazing! After only using for a short period of time I can see a huge difference in my skin! And the price point is so affordable!

• kd196310308 By  kd196310308
    03.16.21

Good product, hydrating. Great product line with quality items to choose from.

• sashabby By  sashabby
    03.16.21

When the ordinary product came out, I was skeptical just as other new ones, usually wait till people try them out and see. One of the reason why was the price. But now, I am afraid to leave a good review because the price might shoot up the roof, lol. So, there are many ordinary products, same essential oil type glass containers with a scientific sucking tube. But!!! This specific +B5 vitamin product is extodinary well rated and I just had to try my own skin. Oh man!! Was I glad I did!! My skin loves to drink, only need a few drips to tear down, as it says prior to facial cream sure is the best!!!!!

• angelaw By  angelaw
    03.14.21

AMAZING!

Works wonders for dry skin. Remember to always apply this while your skin is still wet for maximum absorption! As someone with combo/oily skin, this is a product I can only use 2-3 times a week max. Great to apply on a regular basis for someone with dry skin. It's also super affordable and can be ordered right online at Ulta.

• sherrie57 By  sherrie57
    03.14.21

AMAZING

Great product! Amazing price! I have very dry skin in the winter so I use everyday with my moisturizer. I actually purchased several bottles and gave to my family members for Christmas.

• MorgieStar01 By  MorgieStar01
    07.31.20

THIS CLEARED MY ACNE

1.000.000/10 ! my absolute favorite product!!! I've struggled with acne my whole life and I recently bought this off of Ulta and i LOVE it! I'm on my second bottle already!

• laurnk By  laurnk
    07.23.20

Best affordable hyaluronic acid

This hyaluronic acid is so affordable and effective!! It keeps my skin plump and hydrated throughout the summer and winter. Although it is a bit sticky at first, it absorbs into your skin really quickly. And you can't beat the price! This definitely works on all skin types (I have combination skin) but I've heard it's a dream on dry skin especially.