Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• kmoran By  kmoran
    04.02.19

I enjoy listening to Taylor's music. Most her music is something I can have on in the car with my girls and not worry about what they hear. Her current music I am not the biggest fan of, but I do have to say she has made a name for herself. She seems to be a smart business women and puts on a great show.

• akova613 By  akova613
    02.26.19

Wonderful album from a fantastic artist in her early days.

• heidikittylover911 By  heidikittylover911
    01.22.19

I love this album, I've had it since I was 13 years old. I'm honestly a huge swiftie but it's an album that was well deserving of that Grammy. the album has a sort of fairytale realistic theme to it and I love that about it. Almost all the songs are still relatable to me from 13 years old to now 21 years old. It will forever and always be a favorite of mine!❤️❤️❤️❤️🎶🎶🎶💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼

• emmarieg By  emmarieg
    11.08.18

Love it

Love her. Love the album. I have almost all her music. This is the kind of music you need when you have a broken heart and or just really wanna scream lyrics by yourself and feel great afterwards.

• mommi23boyz By  mommi23boyz
    09.28.18

Who doesn't love T.Swift?

She has such an amazing voice. Love the album and all of her music!

• emilyann22 By  emilyann22
    09.07.18

Some of her best work!

This is my second favorite Taylor Swift album, after her next album, Speak Now. Looking back on the tracklist, there is not a single skippable song. I really wish she would go back to making this kind of music! :(

• stephanieconnelly By  stephanieconnelly
    01.16.18

My favourite album of hers!

Swift creates a feeling of intimacy among her peers, which precludes fancy rhetorical flourishes. But it's also in the music. Her melodies combine country, soft rock, and hard-edge folk to create a fine confessional mode.

• SimmyG By  SimmyG
    01.14.18

Great to listen to

I really enjoyed this album. It's sound is somewhere in between her old music and her current music style.

• babybailey97 By  babybailey97
    11.08.17

Good but could use work

I liked this album, but I wouldn't listen to it on a daily bases.

• eac62387 By  eac62387
    09.27.17

Amazing Lyrics

I love this album, Taylor Swift has always been a favorite of mine and this album is amazing!