Tarte Double Duty Eyeshadow Palette | SheSpeaks

• Runsthedistance By  Runsthedistance
    06.21.19

Summer Fun

I love tarte eyeshadows. This is a good summer palette. It?s got fun warm colors. It?s super pigmented and sparkly!

• nimarahbar By  nimarahbar
    06.19.19

Save your money!

I have always been a fan of tarte makeup but the quality and pigment of this eyeshadow is not great, all other tarte palettes I have tried are worth the money but the quality of this is lacking wow. 😭

• cheryl4747 By  cheryl4747
    04.21.19

A ten!!

Oh wow what can't I say that isn't great about this palette. Beautiful colors, easily bendable. Super staying power. Soft and shimmery it feels so soft on. I would recommend highly.

• maranosierra18 By  maranosierra18
    06.20.18

Makeup

I love this palette ! It is very pigmented And high quality ! I would definitely recommend

• jackbloss By  jackbloss
    12.16.17

Pretty colors, not the best quality

The colors in this palette are great. They have a subtle shimmer that is pretty but not too glittery. However, I didn't think the shadows applied well to the skin. They didn't adhere to my eyelids well and were hard to see. I think you'd have to use a good eyelid primer in order to use this palette.