Target | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

Target is my favorite go-to store when I need to grab household items. It's cheaper than the regular grocery, but has better quality items than a lot of the super-retailers around today. Some especially great buys to be found at Target? Children's dishware and socks (available for just a buck in the bargain bins at the front of every store) and the huge economy packs of Target's store brand disposable diapers - they are inexpensive and work just as good as the name brand.

• pontiacgirl By  pontiacgirl
    07.12.18

Target, a good place to shop

I would recommend Target stores. They have good sales and I love their clothes. Also with the Target Redcard you get 5% off.

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

Target is my go to store. They have everything I need so I don?t need to make multiple stops and it?s the only store my kids love going to!

• MotherEarth406 By  MotherEarth406
    02.01.18

My go to place for almost everything

Target is the department store then I can rely on for all my household item needs. Since I prefer organic plant based products most of all and they have a decent selection I can almost guarantee I will find exactly what I need when I need it. They carry lots of seventh generation, Mrs. Myers and they also carry honest company diapers and baby products! Customer service and check out times are usually pretty decent as well. I do think they overprice some of their products but I don?t always mind paying the extra money to avoid places like wal mart.

• ouhlala13 By  ouhlala13
    10.13.17

Fun shopping awaits

Well who doesn't LOVE Target? It's great place to pick up food for dinner but also necessary household items as well. They have great gift items. The household decor and furniture is really looking good too. I like that they are adding new brands of their clothing and changing things around. More like a department store but fun,

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Such an addictive store

Watch out for their 5$ & less bin - Target is one of the only stores in America THAT not only gives back to the community but to 3rd world countries AND their shopping carts are 100% recycled materials PLUS if you take your own bags ... you automatically save 10% (I think it's 10%) on your entire purchase !! You'll go for an anniversary card (some of the most amazing cards money can buy are sold at target) & leave 100$ poorer

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

I have always been a fan of Target but ever since they added the grocery section I have even become a bigger fan! I work in the same strip mall and they stay open much later, so it's very nice to just go to one location and get everything I could possibly need :) I will continue to do a majority of my shopping at Target.

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I love, love target. I usually try to shop for everything here. I just think they can be pricey but over all is one of my favorite stores.

• brittylou22 By  brittylou22
    06.04.17

Not Worth a Drive if Not in Stock

I love the deals at Target. However, the shelves are hardly ever stocked at my nearby Target.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Great products, but sometimes housewares and clothes are a little overpriced for being a discount store

• histeph By  histeph
    11.22.16

One of my favorite stores. I can go in and get everything I need in one stop. Great prices then I use the CartWheel app to save even more plus the Target Debit card! You may say I have a Target addiction!