Target Circo Toddler clothes Review | SheSpeaks

• msss_L By  msss_L
    11.12.15

It's cute and comfortable to wear for babies. I especially love the color, we all know that babies are in love with bright colors. Way to go!

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    09.12.15

I enjoy this brand a lot. Affordable and cute, they have a lot of cute outfits especially for girls.

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

We buy this brand and it's great! Love them affordable and fashionable! Your able to get coupons for this brand too it's great!

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.02.15

I love Target and this brand his fit my son and held up with his rough and tumble. I like the sizes and styles they come in.

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    04.29.15

I used this brand for years with my first child, now using it on my second baby. The clothes are still great and very fashionable.

• katieking6912 By  katieking6912
    04.17.15

They are great for every day park wear. They wash up well, and have a good life to them. They are affordable, fashionable. Our little girl loves to wear Circo.

• brookewmorgan By  brookewmorgan
    04.09.15

We love the circo brand because it is so affordable, especially for play wear. However, in our experience, it tends to run about a size smaller. My toddler normally wears a 12 month, fits snuggly in an 18m.

• sulma100 By  sulma100
    04.08.15

Great quality and affordable. the cotton is soft, and the colors and prints are beautiful.

• hollywood200 By  hollywood200
    04.05.15

I absolutely love Target for my son's clothing. The only issue is I feel like they don't change out the styles enough. Usually find the same items for months.

• otey1989 By  otey1989
    04.01.15

Circo clothing are ver y durable and they are a great value. Very long lasting. I love the styles also. They are very trendy . my daughter loves them

• Jlovesbaby By  Jlovesbaby
    04.01.15

I love baby and toddler clothes at target I just think it's a little to pricey. We all know kids grow out of them pretty fast and I think most of the clothes at target it's expensive. I love their clothes tho. I have two boys ages 1 and 2 and I buy some of their clothes their but I wish it wasn't that expensive. I am pregnant with my third child and will still shop their for my baby especially bcuz target has cute clothes for girls.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

I HAVE THREE KIDS. THE BEST SHOPPING IS DONE AT TARGET ESPICALLY THE CLEARANCE RACKS!!! MY KIDS LOVE TARGET MORE THAN WALMART/

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.03.15

Ok I love the clearance at target, and my 16 month old looks absolutely adorable in Circo clothes!

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

These clothes are very cute but a lot of them are too pricey for clothing that kids grow out of. I may just be cheap but paying $15 or $18 for a cardigan for a baby is not in my budget. I try to find the clearance when they have it becuase the styles are adorable

• Sheymom By  Sheymom
    09.16.13

They wash up well, and have a good life to them. They are age appropriate and sizes fit well. Circo clothes are affordable, fashionable , cute and well made. They are great for every day park wear.