TJ Maxx Review | SheSpeaks

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Pretty amazing.

One of my favorite stores to hit. You get great deals on things you didn't know you needed but definitely wanted and will use. I'm always amazed that I can find designer items - clothes, shoes, bags, linens, towels, even food - for significantly less than it's being sold at other department stores or on the designer's website. Pretty amazing.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.27.20

Always a fun time finding deals on items! I love to browse and see what I can find!

• helenross85 By  helenross85
    11.21.20

Great Shopping

TJ Maxx is a great shopping option for a good deal and good selection. My daughter and I enjoy TJ Maxx and always find more than what we were looking for. We enjoy looking through the selection. We also find more "high end" products at a lower price, which I greatly appreciate.

• HalfPintt By  HalfPintt
    01.23.20

An Affordable splurge !

Great variety! Easy to find my size and unique clothing!

• KeishaGalmm By  KeishaGalmm
    10.14.19

When you go to this store, you will need to take your time looking through everything. They have great prices it's just hard to find items. I still love this store because I have 4 boys to shop for and they also do layaway.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.13.19

Tjmaxx

Tjmaxx has the best athletic gear!!! Nike, puman etc. Great styles for the whole family! Check out the clearance section.🤑

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

Love this place!!!!

I love this store!!! I always go there and end up leaving with a million things I didn?t know I needed. From clothing, home decor, to pet goodies; they have it all.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    05.04.19

Great store

great store great prices great variety of brand names

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    05.01.19

Has everything!

Go to store for stuff on trend and name brand but cheaper

• Shanleynicole810 By  Shanleynicole810
    05.01.19

Home away from home

This is my go to store!! Especially for gifts, I can always find what the person wants for way cheaper. Also their purse section is my heaven!

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.31.19

Love this store!

One of our go to stores! Have tons of savings in clothing, and a huge variety! Love, love, love this store!

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    03.28.19

TJMaxx has recently become my favorite store to add cute outfits to my wardrobe, items for my kitchen, supplies for my dog, and books for my nephew!

• Aricart By  Aricart
    05.31.18

I can found everything here

This is one my favorite stores. I always found beauty and nails products with very good prices. Also the clothes is very good they have great designs and good quality.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Don't waste your monies

Better off shopping wisely at actual retailers - much seems 'broken' - missed stitching or over stitching (can't fix) ... all the defective but let's sell it anyways items I feel cheap - rather shop a second hand store - 1 star is too generous

• KayyElleSee12 By  KayyElleSee12
    03.20.17

I love this store! Cute and affordable clothes and great, friendly service.