Summer s Eve Simply Soft feminine Wipes | SheSpeaks

• judycim judycim
    01.12.15

I use the order wash nice smell,only down fall is that it stings the heck out of you if you just shaved..

• Mrsebrust By  Mrsebrust
    07.31.19

Pretty good but you need time to dry

I loved the smell of these but the dampness left me feeling less than fresh. After using I had to sit and wait before continuing on my day.

• Theweirdone By  Theweirdone
    06.28.19

Never leave home without it

10/10 A must, anywhere you go. I love these, helps when you dont wanna take the whole bag with you. Smells fresh and clean Great for sensitive skin (like me!!)

• Leopardmomma By  Leopardmomma
    06.19.19

Great wipes for everyday and on the go.

I love these things. I like them because I can take them on the go with me. they are easy to carry. They dont irritate my skin. The only thing I wish is that the packaging would have an inner liner so they are less likely to dry out if they have sat in your purse for a while. I like to keep these for just in case situations also and have found that if they have sat in my purse for too long that they bleed through and dry up over time. But other than that they are fantastic wipes. I would recommend these to every female out there.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

Love these for freshening up.

I use these when I need to freshen up after a long day out in the sun, or even sometimes during my period. The smell is always pleasant. I don't find it gives me and problems with my pH either.

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Leaves you feeling fresh. Perfect travel size. Smells good.

• Tayler05 By  Tayler05
    06.06.19

Does the job

Good buy! Would prefer unscented. Perfect for long commute or traveling.

• cdgregory2009 By  cdgregory2009
    12.15.18

Perfect for camping.

Perfect for traveling, especially camping. Not overly scented, but has a nice moisture that won?t dry out because they are individually wrapped. I typically don?t like individually wrapped items because of the excess packaging, but somethings just need to be.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.14.18

Best wipes ever

Leaves you feeling so clean great if your in a rush with no time to shower I love the sent never any problems with dried out wipes super convenient I would like to buy it again

• Herfun1986 By  Herfun1986
    12.13.18

Wipes

Fresh sent cleans skin well great value it's worth the trip to the store I loved this product would buy if again in the future

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Great for on the go you can freshen up any time of the day‼️ And the smell isn?t too overpowering