Summer's Eve Simply Soft feminine Wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• mingee08 By  mingee08
    01.27.21

A MUST HAVE!!!

These Summer's Eve wipes are AWESOME!! Not only do they clean your intimate parts~ they left me feeling fresh & smelling great. They are a MUST HAVE in my bathroom & in my purse!!

• MotherOfMadness2020 By  MotherOfMadness2020
    01.13.21

So fresh and so cleana

Love these not only are they in the bathroom but I have them in my purse and by the bedside even in my car. Cut you never know when you'll need to freshen up and I like to be prepared

• Jrcloud89 By  Jrcloud89
    01.08.21

A Feminine Must Have

I buy these all the time, it's a must have in my personal arsenal of feminine products. It helps you stay fresh throughout the day, plus they individually wrapped for easy travel.

• englishprof By  englishprof
    10.07.20

Worth Buying

Though I'm never a fan of overpackaging, I've been using these for a few years, and they are great. They're convenient, gentle, and hold enough moisture to be effective. Plus, they are reasonably priced (and they are often manufacturer's coupons). Don't hesitate to buy these.

• symatheson By  symatheson
    10.07.20

Awesome product for anytime or anywhere.

These wipes are amazing! Love they are pre-packaged so taking them with you is sooo easy. Now you always have something on hand to freshen up anytime and anywhere! HIGHLY recommend these!

• SabKayLat By  SabKayLat
    10.01.20

Best feminine wipes on the market in my opinion. Love the scent and the price is hard to beat as well. And you van find it anywhere

• Bibischli By  Bibischli
    08.08.20

Fresh and clean

Leaves me clean and feeling fresh. Eliminates bad odors immediately. Wouldnt go without them!

• Adefull4255 By  Adefull4255
    01.02.20

They are very travel friendly. They smell nice and unlike a lot of products they don?t irritate my skin.

• Mrsebrust By  Mrsebrust
    07.31.19

Pretty good but you need time to dry

I loved the smell of these but the dampness left me feeling less than fresh. After using I had to sit and wait before continuing on my day.

• Theweirdone By  Theweirdone
    06.28.19

Never leave home without it

10/10 A must, anywhere you go. I love these, helps when you dont wanna take the whole bag with you. Smells fresh and clean Great for sensitive skin (like me!!)

• Leopardmomma By  Leopardmomma
    06.19.19

Great wipes for everyday and on the go.

I love these things. I like them because I can take them on the go with me. they are easy to carry. They dont irritate my skin. The only thing I wish is that the packaging would have an inner liner so they are less likely to dry out if they have sat in your purse for a while. I like to keep these for just in case situations also and have found that if they have sat in my purse for too long that they bleed through and dry up over time. But other than that they are fantastic wipes. I would recommend these to every female out there.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

Love these for freshening up.

I use these when I need to freshen up after a long day out in the sun, or even sometimes during my period. The smell is always pleasant. I don't find it gives me and problems with my pH either.

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Leaves you feeling fresh. Perfect travel size. Smells good.

• Tayler05 By  Tayler05
    06.06.19

Does the job

Good buy! Would prefer unscented. Perfect for long commute or traveling.

• cdgregory2009 By  cdgregory2009
    12.15.18

Perfect for camping.

Perfect for traveling, especially camping. Not overly scented, but has a nice moisture that won?t dry out because they are individually wrapped. I typically don?t like individually wrapped items because of the excess packaging, but somethings just need to be.