Summer's Eve Feminine Wash For Sensitive Skin Review | SheSpeaks

• Ash22nicole By  Ash22nicole
    09.15.20

Keeping Her Clean

This is one of my favorite personal care washes to use when it comes to good hygiene! With their being different scents you can find one that you like the smell with but also works with your body chemicals!

• evita13 By  evita13
    08.25.20

Great on Sensitive Skin!

Great porduct for sensitive skin. I use this product daily and would recommend to anyone that is scared of trying because of their sensitive skin.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    08.08.20

Worth every penny

I use the Salat I just wish it came to different smells than the kind it comes with and on top of that it's not very fuzzy or it doesn't make a lot of bubbles so it is easier to clean and it works really good after your menstruation cycle.. the best way I can describe this is I recommend getting this like two times a day it's worth the buy

• Bibischli By  Bibischli
    08.08.20

Gentle and fresh

Love summers eve products. Other soaps burn, this leaves me feeling fresh and is gentle on my feminine parts.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    06.05.20

Summer's Eve Feminine Wash For Sensitive Skin

Summer's Eve Feminine Wash For Sensitive Skin is great for a mild wash and rinses well and leaves no irratation

• savymommmy29 By  savymommmy29
    06.04.20

I love using this product. I love that they have a extensive line for us ladies o choose from. Love that is gentle enough but gets the job done. Do recommend to try.

• Adefull4255 By  Adefull4255
    01.02.20

Wasn?t really a fan of this product. I feel like it threw off my ph balance.

• esadasey By  esadasey
    10.27.19

It?s ok. It?s not good or great. I like the smell. It does not seem to itch. It?s gentle no redness.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.01.19

Smells great!!! Mild on skin.. Restores ph levels❤❤

• Caslovesdean By  Caslovesdean
    09.08.19

Use it everytime i shower!! Great smell and it leaves me feeling clean and fresh. Would highly recommend.

• Neshia81 By  Neshia81
    09.05.19

Great product you won't be disappointed!!!

I have tried may other washes which claim to be so sensitive and won't cause irritation but genuinely have. I have been using this wash in place of soap in my sensitive area for four years now, and I have not had one problem since. It smells great and does not bother me at all. I am thrilled with and want to stock up my closet full of them, so I never run out.

• hhelmreich By  hhelmreich
    08.24.19

This is such a great wash! I have very sensitive skin and this wash never irritates my skin. I recommend this to every woman!

• BMarter By  BMarter
    08.20.19

Used the unscented as a teen and absolutely loved it!!!

• Theweirdone By  Theweirdone
    06.28.19

Never shower without it

Love Love Love Love I use every day, every shower Help with smell, freshness, ph balance Great for sensitive skin (like me!!)

• nanaknows420 By  nanaknows420
    05.15.19

Love my summers eve

Been using this wash since i was a teenager and I love all the scents as well as the clear formula, it makes you feel so clean and refreshed.