Stonyfield Farm YoBaby Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

My son loves eating these. I started giving him this yogurt when he was about a year old, and he has been eating yogurt ever since. This is a great brand, very healthy, very safe to eat. With all of the bad things popping up about GMO foods, hormones in milk, etc., you just can't be too careful with your children's health. These are a bit more expensive than other random kid's yogurts, but much better for them in the long (and short) run.

• Sashashep By  Sashashep
    09.07.19

Great baby yogurt.

These yogurts are great! Taste great, made with whole milk and the babies really loved all the flavors and creaminess of it. They also have a veggie version I haven't been able to find yet.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

Best baby yogurt out there.

I love buying this yogurt for my children, and sometimes sneak one for myself. They taste so creamy and delicious. And I love that, unlike other brands, it's whole milk. Which is good for brain development.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    11.19.18

Great!

My whole family loves Stinyfeild farm Jobs by yogurt. Organic and clean nutrition.

• Aricart By  Aricart
    05.31.18

My baby favorite

I love Stonyfield products!! This yogurt is so creamy and delicious my baby love it. Is worth the price.

• mylesmom By  mylesmom
    10.24.15

My 9 month old loves this product. We started giving this to him at the recommended age of 6 months and he just loves them. It's a really safe and gentle milk based product for babies and their sensitive tummys.

• RFayette By  RFayette
    10.06.15

My son loved these. I started giving them to him almost daily from 6 months. For a while it was pretty much all he would eat!

• JHAngel25 By  JHAngel25
    08.22.15

My son loves this yogurt! I personally wish the price point was better as it is quite expensive, but my son adores it and the flavors are unique, so we continue to buy it. I love the texture as it makes it much easier to feed my little one without worrying about yogurt flying all over the place while he is squirming.

• ashleywsaiz By  ashleywsaiz
    01.07.15

This is a great food for little ones before they hit 1. I still buy them for my one-and-a-half-year-old!

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

My toddler is picky about everything he eats and he loves these.

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    10.28.14

My son loves these! They are the only brand around that carries whole milk yogurt and its good for your baby too! There are good flavors.