Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink Review | SheSpeaks

• ivaldivia By  ivaldivia
    09.10.21

Love these as a quick buy when in a hurry. Every time I go to a gas station I don?t leave without one!

• Shycat45 By  Shycat45
    06.25.21

Love this drink so refreshing and wonderful would recommend

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    06.24.21

cool and refreshing

This is our favorite cold coffee beverage. Its perfect for a drink on the go.

• Mayim7 By  Mayim7
    06.23.21

Convenient

I like to buy this in bulk. I drink eat with my donut on the go.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    02.07.19

Starbucks

Awesome taste and great for on the go.just wish be coupons out on it and less pricey.

• Hwaggoner By  Hwaggoner
    01.24.19

Yummy

love the taste of this and it helps in the morning to wake me up.

• MJDilla By  MJDilla
    01.09.19

Yummy!

I love this stuff...a bit pricy but worth it! I have tried all of the flavors and they are all very good.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    01.07.19

Worth trying you be hoooked!

When i got shopping i buy Starbucks frappacchinos my all time fav is vanilla that is my go to.. at 31 grams of sugar i know its worth it. I start my day with it and ends with it

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

A quick easy cup of coffee! Perfect for the summer heat and with the different frappuccino flavors, you can't go wrong.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Coffee on a hot sunny day

One of the the yummiest products from Starbucks, the blend of coffee and cream. If you want a coffee on a hot sunny day, Frappuccino is the answer.

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.17.18

Starbucks Frap

If you like cold coffee, you cant go wrong. I have plenty of friends who consider this their go to drink. I, on the other hand, just find it to be okay. Its not phenomenal but it's not bad either. Plus its much cheaper than actually getting a Starbucks drink at one of their franchises. For the price, its worth a try.

• mrober16 By  mrober16
    01.11.18

I love them

Flavor always good. My favorite is the mocha. Highly packed with sugar, but I mean, you shouldn't expect less when it tastes super good. Might not be like the freshness of getting it right at a starbucks, but a quick way to get the taste and caffeine.

• Malia024 By  Malia024
    10.12.17

Okay

This USB a good drink but still doesn't compare to the usual Starbucks drink. It is good in a pinch but not great.

• ambernbube By  ambernbube
    10.12.17

yumminess

the Starbucks frappacchino drinks are amazing i love how it has the milky taste with the coffee mocha is the best but i do all of them

• emaxwell By  emaxwell
    10.11.17

these are good for when you need a quick pick up. Use to drink these like water when I was younger, but now I really notice the amount of sugar in it.