Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Review | SheSpeaks

• availabilityunavailable By  availabilityunavailable
    06.17.21

My Choice!

Not healthy but tasty and addicting! Honestly, The topping to me is bland so I get extra caramel (or maybe the place I go to is cheap in adding the dripping) but yeah strong flavor of the drink solely!

• Joannahoy By  Joannahoy
    06.16.21

Delicious and refreshing

The Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Is a delicious, tasty, and refreshing drink for any occasion.

• LisaMarie1 By  LisaMarie1
    06.10.21

Love it!

Oh my goodness! This is my favorite drink! I celebrate summer with this drink!

• RagdollMom By  RagdollMom
    06.10.21

Delicious

This is my favorite drink at Starbucks. I usually add extra caramel sauce. I don?t get it as often as I used to now that I am on a keto diet. This is something I save for a special treat.

• MayWww By  MayWww
    06.04.21

My favorite summer drink! The Caramel flavor is very strong but not overwhelming, so satisfying for a hot summer day!

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    06.04.21

MAJOR Treat

I can't have these every day, but as a treat, there is hardly anything better! Sweet, creamy caramel, luscious whipped cream, and that perfect slushy consistency. MMM.

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

The only thing I ever get from Starbucks! I'm not a coffee-lover, but this is always a must!

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

These thinks are WAY to sweet! It's like drinking strait glucose. You can really taste the diabetes it's giving you.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

I love drinking these any time of year but especially during the summer months for a late afternoon pick-me-up at work. I drink hot coffee regularly but when I want something cool and creamy with coffee flavor these hit the spot and they are portable and easy to keep in the fridge at work and home. I only buy them when they are on sale as they can be an expensive indulgence.

• jdecker91 By  jdecker91
    03.24.15

Great for in the summer. Some times seems to be a hit and miss. Some times doesn't taste all like that much caramel other times that is all you can taste but for the most part tastes pretty darn good. A little pricey but I think is worth it.

• Daveshatamia By  Daveshatamia
    03.24.15

This is my favorite to get whenever I go to Starbucks ! So Yummy !

• StephEver By  StephEver
    11.02.14

This is my favorite. It was the salted caramel until they no longer carry it. I absolutely love caramel and drink this drink whether it is summer or winter.

• nancystebbins By  nancystebbins
    09.24.14

One word.....YUM!!!

• Luluds17 By  Luluds17
    09.23.14

This is my absolute favorite indulgence! I get it decaf with no whip cream and enjoy as a special treat

• JessicaMDyrmishi By  JessicaMDyrmishi
    09.23.14

Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino is for the kids in my opinion. This blended drink is overly sweet and packed with calories. It is more of a sweet milkshake or malt then a adult coffee beverage.