Stacy's Pita Chips Review | SheSpeaks

• Reneetvedt4 By  Reneetvedt4
    03.17.21

Best pita chips around

These are my absolute favorite pita chips to buy from the store. They have a wide variety of flavors that never disappoint. Love to pair them with humus for a healthy snack!

• lisa619 By  lisa619
    03.14.21

Pita chips

Pita chips are so good and you can?t just eat one and they are so crispy and go well with any dip.

• dusksunset By  dusksunset
    02.25.21

Nice crunch

These crunchy chips are great with hummus or instead of crackers with sliced cheese. I like most of the flavors, but Multigrain and Cinnamon Sugar (eat these plain) are my favorites.

• beautybyte By  beautybyte
    02.13.21

Perfect snack!

These are excellent on their own! I usually just get the sea salt or unsalted. They?re the only thing I?ll eat with hummus and some dips! Some are thinner, some are thicker, the flavor is amazing and it feels a lot better than eating regular chips!

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    02.05.21

My husband and I love snacking on these. Goes great with hummus or just on their own.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    11.02.20

Great for kid and adult snacks

Our kids really love these for lunchtime snacks, we go through the big bags from Costco pretty quickly. Pretty expensive for the smaller bags at the supermarket, but the family size at Costco are reasonable. Good for a late night adult snack too, using the pita chip to scoop up cream cheese.

• ardyb0825 By  ardyb0825
    10.18.15

Stacy's Pita Chips are delicious. While a healthier chip option than regular tortilla chips, they certainly don't taste like it! I've tried quite a few of their flavors and the two that I cannot live without (I always have a bag or two of them in my pantry) are Cinnamon .... which really satisfies my sweet tooth ... and the Parmesan Garlic Herb - totally satisfying. Stacy's Pita Chips are always consistent and worth the extra cents. I highly recommend!

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.18.15

These pita chips taste pretty good although some pieces can be a bit tough for some people. They go really well with hummus and are perfect for entertaining or even for road trips! They're quite filling so it's the perfect snack to tide you over whenever you're out and about.

• momspeak5 By  momspeak5
    09.17.15

Our family loves Stacy's Pita Chips plain, with cream cheese or with homemade dip. They are awesome anytime.

• Sami123 By  Sami123
    09.16.15

Loveee the stacys pita chips great for a easy healthy kind of snack Best when dipped in hummus

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

I've always loved Stacy's Pita chips. It goes good with some hummus dip.

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

I have only ever tried the Parmesan flavor and they were delicious! I like to dip them in spinach dip :)

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Got a few little bags of these one time as a free sample. Couldn't even finish them. They are not good.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

These are good pita chips. I like one of the types of pita chips they have at whole foods the best though!

• sarahcogen By  sarahcogen
    04.01.15

Love, love, love!! So crunchy and full of flavor. Great with hummus, dip, chicken or tuna salad. So delicious!